• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

xd001's application

xd001

Dirt
  1. Minecraft In-game name: xd001
  2. Age & Location: 17 Virginia U.S.
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): one server. made an "inside joke" and the admin thought it was a threat or something
  4. Referral(s):
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: only server out there with "heros" plugin
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft: no
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: im great team player and a master at redstone and heros plugin
  9. Special key: {HCx5}
  10. Additional Info: im good at redstone, i have a skype (xd00111) and play ps3(xd0012)

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Please add your location, thanks!

Also if possible, please explain this ban:

[0] => 173.167.103.22 .:. you have been banned! appeal at cobalt-mc.com.

Thanks!

xd001

Dirt
im not allowed to ad my location to strangers but is there anything else i can do?

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
okok i changed i the location. i thought it meant address

Oh gosh no, just the general area....USA, UK, Canada, or event he state or providence =)

Now for that ban, please explain anything you can about it. What was it for, when did it occur, etc. Thanks =)

xd001

Dirt
ok i changed it. strictly an accident on both our parts (me and the admin)

xd001

Dirt
like what additional info? i got the game in alfa version. ive been on many many servers and out of the 100 servers ive been on ive been banned by only one. im a good person, i wanna make friends. what else do i have to say? ill never use hacks/mods mainly cause its unfair to others and i can only use optifine on the computer im using. it lags out too much on anything else. i love servers that have no hackers (like this one) and heros plugin is the best. what else u guys need for me to join??

Aanokint

Obsidian
Just wanted to know a bit more about you bud xP. Chill. Only one thing that I want you to do for me before I accept you. Change your profile picture please. We don't do internet e-bonics(poop) here.