• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Wyatt567 Whitelist Of AWESOMENESS

W

wyatt567

Minecraft In-game name: wyatt567

Location & Age: NJ and 14

Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): no i have
never been banned from servers i have left or they have closed

Referral(s): My friend HardcorePenguin ( he dose not play on the server anymore, because of school)

How did you hear about Herocraft?: I played on a rpg eu server called massive craft when someone griefted me, then i leave because it shows after i put a forum post about it and 3 days later , no one helps me or dose anything even when the rules say no griefing.

Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes i have voted all 9 times in the past 2 days or so

Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes i agree to both the EULA and the ToS

Reason you should be accepted: I am a loyal person but when the staff would help me i leave but i hope your staff is very helpful and nice.

Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCW8

Additional Info: I have played minecraft for about 2 years now. I no alot about plugins and i know very much about rpg mc servers and i love to play mmo rpg games. This Server is perfect for me because it has mmo and rpg. I love that most things are restricted so people can get over powered and rule the server

:bearcat: :) Thank You For Reading:):bearcat:

iGavinnn

Legacy Supporter 8
Minecraft In-game name: wyatt567

Location & Age: NJ and 14

Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): no i have
never been banned from servers i have left or they have closed

Referral(s): My friend HardcorePenguin ( he dose not play on the server anymore, because of school)

How did you hear about Herocraft?: I played on a rpg eu server called massive craft when someone griefted me, then i leave because it shows after i put a forum post about it and 3 days later , no one helps me or dose anything even when the rules say no griefing.

Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes i have voted all 9 times in the past 2 days or so

Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes i agree to both the EULA and the ToS

Reason you should be accepted: I am a loyal person but when the staff would help me i leave but i hope your staff is very helpful and nice.

Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): YY18

Additional Info: I have played minecraft for about 2 years now. I no alot about plugins and i know very much about rpg mc servers and i love to play mmo rpg games. This Server is perfect for me because it has mmo and rpg. I love that most things are restricted so people can get over powered and rule the server

:bearcat: :) Thank You For Reading:):bearcat:

Reviewing.

Fix your font please so I do not have to hurt my eyes trying to read this. Also your special key is wrong.

W

wyatt567

Nvm and is there a way for me to stop the crafter exp gain after i break a block