• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist

yusei10123

Iron
  1. Minecraft In-game name: yusei10123
  2. Location & Age: Canada, Aged 23 (Born March 24th, 1990)
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): Not that I could remember.
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Well, I was looking for a place
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes, I have.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes, I agree with all the rules on both EULA and ToS.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I think that this server is a great server and I love the idea of a rpg server. This is my favourite server and I would like to play more and support this server.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCy10
  10. Additional Info: None

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
  2. Location & Age: Canada, age 23
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): No
  4. Referral(s):
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I searched RPG servers
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I think I can help make the server a better place for the other players
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): ?

Your special key is incorrect and I can't review your application before you get it right.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
  2. Location & Age: Canada, Aged 23 (Born March 24th, 1990)
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): Not that I could remember.
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Well, I was looking for a place
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes, I have.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes, I agree with all the rules on both EULA and ToS.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I think that this server is a great server and I love the idea of a rpg server. This is my favourite server and I would like to play more and support this server.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCy10
You seem to have a couple of bans, one of them being for ''You have to be 14 to play on this server''. Please explain.

yusei10123

Iron
You seem to have a couple of bans, one of them being for ''You have to be 14 to play on this server''. Please explain.
Wait Oh I remember.Long time ago. I was constantly doing Selling Stuff@@@@@@@@@@@ and At that time I thought you were allowed doing that over and over again. So I was pretty much spamming but at that time I didn't realize it because I thought spamming was just talking over and over again. They thought I was less than 14 because They thought I was kid because I didn't know what spamming was. I play Maplestory and in maplestory everybody does that So Yeah. Oh and one was when I was building in a creative server and I think I broke a wool from someone's wool heart or I think I was banned in that creative server because you werent allowed to break through bedrock so I decided to prevent greifing I made my house out of bedrock. One was when I bought a diamond supporter thing from a server and I was like "I am diamond supporter like a boss" "Dont Mess with me cause I am like a supporter" And they banned me for impersonating staff for reward or something." Well those are all I remember right now. I said I didnt remember because when I check my list of servers I am not banned from any of them so Sorry!

yusei10123

Iron
Umm... It has been 6 days... I am not really trying to rush you but I would prefer you to hurry up.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Wait Oh I remember.Long time ago. I was constantly doing Selling Stuff@@@@@@@@@@@ and At that time I thought you were allowed doing that over and over again. So I was pretty much spamming but at that time I didn't realize it because I thought spamming was just talking over and over again. They thought I was less than 14 because They thought I was kid because I didn't know what spamming was. I play Maplestory and in maplestory everybody does that So Yeah. Oh and one was when I was building in a creative server and I think I broke a wool from someone's wool heart or I think I was banned in that creative server because you werent allowed to break through bedrock so I decided to prevent greifing I made my house out of bedrock. One was when I bought a diamond supporter thing from a server and I was like "I am diamond supporter like a boss" "Dont Mess with me cause I am like a supporter" And they banned me for impersonating staff for reward or something." Well those are all I remember right now. I said I didnt remember because when I check my list of servers I am not banned from any of them so Sorry!
This is very hard to read, try use paragraphs more often. It's really hard to understand what you are trying to tell me about the seperate bans as the different stories are floating into each other.

I think you tried to say that your first ban was for spamming, the second one for minor-griefing and the third one for impersonating staff. You ended your explaination with ''Well those are all I remember right now'', does that mean you have other bans that you still don't remember?

yusei10123

Iron
This is very hard to read, try use paragraphs more often. It's really hard to understand what you are trying to tell me about the seperate bans as the different stories are floating into each other.

I think you tried to say that your first ban was for spamming, the second one for minor-griefing and the third one for impersonating staff. You ended your explaination with ''Well those are all I remember right now'', does that mean you have other bans that you still don't remember?
I am not quite that sure but there might be. Well these bans can date back to 1-2 years ago. I haven't been banned recently because I now understand the concepts of Minecraft and rules.

yusei10123

Iron
I am not quite that sure but there might be. Well these bans can date back to 1-2 years ago. I haven't been banned recently because I now understand the concepts of Minecraft and rules.
For your information I just started playing Minecraft 2 years ago.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Hmm, since you don't have any recent bans (All of them over a year old) I'll go ahead and give you a chance.

Welcome to Herocraft yusei10123 I'll add you to whitelist once the server is up.