• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist: Socoolluke

Socoolluke

Coal
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Socoolluke
  2. Location & Age: England, London. 13
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None really
  4. Referral(s): Google
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Google
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I love RPG severs and the hero plugin very much and having the ultimate hero server would be epic! And the server looks awesome on the trailer.
  9. Special key: {HCS10}
  10. Additional Info: Looking for a good, loyal, kind server, maybe this is what I have been looking for!

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
So......

In regards to bans....none really?

[0] => 176.31.233.192::25565 .:. nice try ass
[1] => 184.154.172.217:25565 .:. wtf fuck you
[2] => mc.gigliottiprod.com .:. hacking
[3] => 99.127.157.206 .:. hacks
[4] => punchtrees.monstercraft.org .:. you were doing something stupid, stupid. appeal if you can figure out

Care to explain each and every one of these?

Socoolluke

Coal
1st was a server that banned for me killing near spawn 2nd was a admin that swore at my friend and I said clam down 3rd My friend mrmad's friends server which apparently is only allowed for school friends so he thought that I somehow hacked to get the ip 4th was for flying which is allowed on my main server darkhelmet but herocraft might be my main one which then I will remove the flymod 5th was for me killing in spawn which apparently wasn't allowed to pvp 5 miles away from spawn!

Socoolluke

Coal
the 2nd one has been removed the ip the owner closed the server down and the 99.127 server also got closed down so that enough explanation for you? Or not?

Socoolluke

Coal
I don't hack I use zombies fly mod but that server auto banned me and the server don't have a website so I couldn't appeal

Socoolluke

Coal
well 1 did but the owner was a asshole to my friend and he didn't like it when I said he was being rude

Socoolluke

Coal
So 2 closed down 2 banned for flying (AUTO BAN) and 1 was for the owner being a arsehole to my friend

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Holy Christ in heaven, learn to use the edit button......

I am not even sure what all those posts are supposed to mean. So what you are saying is, your bans on the servers that have closed down should not count, and the others were all recent.

Based on your behaviour yesterday ((Clearly ignoring the rules set forth in the "ALERT Whitelist Application Guide/Rules (READ BEFORE APPLYING)" thread, and your bans I am going to go ahead and deny this application at this time. Good luck on another server.

Socoolluke

Coal
No the others weren't recent I SAID 1 was 3 weeks ago WHICH were rude to my friend and if you check my rep its 10 im not globally banned and they were small bans the local ones

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
No the others weren't recent I SAID 1 was 3 weeks ago WHICH were rude to my friend and if you check my rep its 10 im not globally banned and they were small bans the local ones

Three weeks ago IS recent. Your fly hacking bans are what bother me the most. None of these bans are over six months old by YOUR admission. I do not care what your "rep" is on McBans, that is only ONE site we use for bans.

The application is denied.