• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

whitelist request

K

kyman21

1. Minecraft In-game name: kyman21
  2. Location & Age: L.A and im 14
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): not that i know of
  4. Referral(s): nope i just found this great server on the internet
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:internet xD
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: not yet going to soon though
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: well to me the server is awesome and i respect the rules
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCK7
  10. Additional Info: people get confused with this just because my name is kyman21 doesent mean im a guy in not

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  2. Location & Age: L.A
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): not that i know of
  8. Reason you should be accepted: well to me the server is awesome and i respect the rules
  10. Additional Info: people get confused with this just because my name is kyman21 doesent mean im a guy in not

Your age is required on your application. Please reply back when you have corrected it.

K

kyman21

wow i feel dumb i thought i did im 14 is that old enough i hope it is

K

kyman21

really o_o how do i do that[DOUBLEPOST=1361200673][/DOUBLEPOST]oh theres an edit button[DOUBLEPOST=1361200736][/DOUBLEPOST]and done xD

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  2. Location & Age: L.A and im 14

Reviewing

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Please explain this ban in detail

[username] => kyman21
[issuer] => darknessdecends
[server] => realm.worldofterra.com
[reason] => griefing
[time] => 2012-01-04 16:23:02

K

kyman21

i never played that server unless ugh that was my sister well i guess it says i griefed so my sister says she griefed the player shop for rare things like diamonds[DOUBLEPOST=1361204342][/DOUBLEPOST]so sorry i dident put that in my request then i dident know

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
i never played that server unless ugh that was my sister well i guess it says i griefed so my sister says she griefed the player shop for rare things like diamonds[DOUBLEPOST=1361204342][/DOUBLEPOST]so sorry i dident put that in my request then i dident know

What

K

kyman21

ok ive never played that server but my sister did and she griefed the player shop not me. sorry you dident understand that i talk to much

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
ok ive never played that server but my sister did and she griefed the player shop not me. sorry you dident understand that i talk to much

It rambled on, and using proper English helps...

So why are you 18 on your profile when you are clearly not even close to that age?

K

kyman21

my brother owns me and my sister share it with him.[DOUBLEPOST=1361231108][/DOUBLEPOST]well my brother doesent use it any more so

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
There seems to be way too many people sharing the account, and you already have a griefing ban. I am going to leave you on the greylist for a bit. Feel free to reapply at a later time, in a few weeks.