• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minecraft In-game name: loukgo3sburr
Location & Age: Florida, 16
Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): i was banned from battle4utopia for have a 3rd party hacked client and i was unbanned because i dont use 3rd party hacked clients.
Referral(s): licksterboy, snoopcat542, zachrogers13
How did you hear about Herocraft?: zachrogers13 told me
Have you voted for Herocraft?: yes
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: yes
Reason you should be accepted: I feel i should be accepted because iv'e heard alot about this server and i want to try it out.
Special key: HCL12
Additional info: I play baseball and i like to hang out with my friends

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Well like I said in your other thread, please use our COMPLETE application format. You are missing questions. Repost it in this thread, please do not make a third thread.

Minecraft In-game name: loukgo3sburr
Location & Age: Florida, 16
Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): i was banned from battle4utopia for have a 3rd party hacked client and i was unbanned because i dont use 3rd party hacked clients.
Referral(s): licksterboy, snoopcat542, zachrogers13
How did you hear about Herocraft?: zachrogers13 told me
Have you voted for Herocraft?: yes
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: yes
Reason you should be accepted: I feel i should be accepted because iv'e heard alot about this server and i want to try it out.
Special key: HCL12
Additional info: I play baseball and i like to hang out with my friends

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Well in that appeal I do not see where they stated you were unbanned. In addition you claim you did not use the client, yet a post there says a friend of yours admitted to it.

my friend thought i did but i dont ive made multiple donations to the server i would never waste something like tht to get banned.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
my friend thought i did but i dont ive made multiple donations to the server i would never waste something like tht to get banned.

You claimed in your first thread you linked me, you did not use a hacked client. In the following thread ((Linked for your pleasure)), you admitted to using it and removing it to become unbanned.:

http://www.battle4utopia.com/forum/m/4229105/viewthread/3302188-ban-appeal

The ban is too recent and you originally claimed you did not use the client, and then you admitted you did. You have not been honest about your bans when I even questioned you about it, so it appears you have not learned anything from it.

The application is denied at this time. Good luck on another server.

okay i was talking to a recent mod on the server and he told me to put in the next ban appeal that i have uninstalled my hack client so i would be unbanned ( even though i dont have nor have i ever had one ) so i would be unbanned. i was told by a mod to put tht.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
okay i was talking to a recent mod on the server and he told me to put in the next ban appeal that i have uninstalled my hack client so i would be unbanned ( even though i dont have nor have i ever had one ) so i would be unbanned. i was told by a mod to put tht.

Sorry my decision still stands. I do not have proof of this so called conversation. Good luck on another server, and please feel free to reapply in a few months.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
it says ur descision stands not y just that it sands can u explian y i cant join?

You claimed in your first thread you linked me, you did not use a hacked client. In the following thread ((Linked for your pleasure)), you admitted to using it and removing it to become unbanned.:

http://www.battle4utopia.com/forum/m/4229105/viewthread/3302188-ban-appeal

The ban is too recent and you originally claimed you did not use the client, and then you admitted you did. You have not been honest about your bans when I even questioned you about it, so it appears you have not learned anything from it.

The application is denied at this time. Good luck on another server.

It helps if you actually read the posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.