• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist Request

Rattaka

Iron
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Rattaka
  2. Location & Age: Michigan, USA. Will be 17 in 10 days(Apr 24)
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None(Haven't played on many servers before.
  4. Referral(s): None, sorry
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Browsing the Minecraft Forums
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes, I'm going to do it again for a second time later today.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Yes, I have and I agree.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I would consider myself a seasoned Minecraft play(Played since Alpha) and believe that I could bring a lot to the server with my building abilities and playing skills that I have acquired over the years. I am a very easy guy to get along with and I do not have a temper.
  9. Additional Info: Well, you already know my age and location. So, my real name is Tyler. I am very tech savvy and spend the majority of my time behind a computer. While on the computer I do many multiple things. About two years ago, I discover an interest for Adobe Photoshop and have been using it avidly ever since. I had tried Adobe After Effects for a while and decided it wasn't for me. Recently, I have been trying to pick up Unity's game developing software(To little avail). When I am not at the computer, I am either at school, looking for work(I have an interview tomorrow, wish me luck!), or hanging out with friends. I also play saxophone, keyboard, and drums when I can. So, that is a pretty rough briefing of my life's story. I hope you whitelist me! Thanks!

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
** Reviewing Application **

Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

Also, are you able to explain why this was posted?

@Rattaka

Rattaka

Iron
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Rattaka
  2. Location & Age: Michigan, USA. Will be 17 in 10 days(Apr 24)
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None(Haven't played on many servers before.
  4. Referral(s): None, sorry
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Browsing the Minecraft Forums
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes, I'm going to do it again for a second time later today.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Yes, I have and I agree.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I would consider myself a seasoned Minecraft play(Played since Alpha) and believe that I could bring a lot to the server with my building abilities and playing skills that I have acquired over the years. I am a very easy guy to get along with and I do not have a temper.
  9. Additional Info: Well, you already know my age and location. So, my real name is Tyler. I am very tech savvy and spend the majority of my time behind a computer. While on the computer I do many multiple things. About two years ago, I discover an interest for Adobe Photoshop and have been using it avidly ever since. I had tried Adobe After Effects for a while and decided it wasn't for me. Recently, I have been trying to pick up Unity's game developing software(To little avail). When I am not at the computer, I am either at school, looking for work(I have an interview tomorrow, wish me luck!), or hanging out with friends. I also play saxophone, keyboard, and drums when I can. So, that is a pretty rough briefing of my life's story. I hope you whitelist me! Thanks!

It has been updated! Thanks!

Rattaka

Iron
@Angyles - Hello, I am very sorry to bother you like this. I know it is not what you chose to be a Proctor for; however, I feel like you have not looked at my application since it has been updated. If something was wrong with the updated application, please, let me know and I will fix it asap.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
@Angyles - Hello, I am very sorry to bother you like this. I know it is not what you chose to be a Proctor for; however, I feel like you have not looked at my application since it has been updated. If something was wrong with the updated application, please, let me know and I will fix it asap.

I am not the Proctor handling your application. I only posted on here to show the other member where to post their application. @Oxea is your Proctor. That is who needs to finish reviewing your application. Proctors do not usually take over unless it is requested. Oxea has been tagged in this thread, so he will know that you have responded.

Please understand it can take quite a few hours, as we do run on different time zones. Good luck!

Rattaka

Iron
In that case, I am very sorry. I guess I was not clear as to how the system worked. Thank you!

Rattaka

Iron
I'm sorry, I havent played on a public server before. Could you tell me what server the ban was from? I can asure you that I have not played a massive server before. Just small servers with 2-7 local friends.

EDIT: I did not see your link at first, I followed up on it and see that it came from a nerd.nu server. I have never played this server. If it makes it any better, I am trying to appeal the ban now and will hopefully succeed.

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
I'm sorry, I havent played on a public server before. Could you tell me what server the ban was from? I can asure you that I have not played a massive server before. Just small servers with 2-7 local friends.

EDIT: I did not see your link at first, I followed up on it and see that it came from a nerd.nu server. I have never played this server. If it makes it any better, I am trying to appeal the ban now and will hopefully succeed.

Firstly, sorry for the inconvenience of having to wait as I was only able to pop on the forums now. Secondly, remember you're solely responsible for your account regardless if it was you or a friend etc who was at fault, it's your account and you run the risk of getting into trouble if you allow someone else other than you to use it.

Fortunately though as this is the only offence I could find, I am going to allow you to play on Herocraft and hope that you will not take this for granted.

Congratulations! You were accepted. Please, check your PM.

@Rattaka