• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist, new to HC

Dentarg(Alt)

Stone
First of all, seems like an interesting mod and we'll see if I enjoy enjoy it or if I get tired of it after a few days. Posting info..

Minecraft In-game name:Dentarg

Location & Age:USA-Lincoln, ne | 28

Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when):Never banned, although my MC server experience is somewhat limited I generally keep to myself.

Referral(s):none

How did you hear about Herocraft?: google.

Have you voted for Herocraft: I voted, 7 times. What does voting do for the server other than increase it's load?

Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes..I read everything very carefully.

Reason you should be accepted: Because i'm not a 14yr old spammer. Let me add to this, sorry I didn't take this so seriously. I try to think rationally, and enjoy problem solving. So therefore I enjoy helping people if they'll listen. While at the same time I tend to keep to myself.

Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCD7

Additional: First of all, seems like an interesting mod and we'll see if I enjoy enjoy it or if I get tired of it after a few days. I hope not to get tired of it. I have seen a lot of childish people play minecraft, so I worry about playing with others. I hope that there are mature players on this server and to join a town.

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
First of all, seems like an interesting mod and we'll see if I enjoy enjoy it or if I get tired of it after a few days. Posting info..

Dentarg
USA-Lincoln, ne | 28
Never banned, although my MC server experience is somewhat limited I generally keep to myself.
none
lmgtfy.com/?q=Minecraft+Rpg+Server
I voted, 7 times. What does voting do for the server other than increase it's load?
Yes..I read everything very carefully.
Because i'm not a 14yr old spammer.
HCD7
Reviewing.

LightningCape

Holy Shit!

Dentarg
USA-Lincoln, ne | 28
Never banned, although my MC server experience is somewhat limited I generally keep to myself.
none
lmgtfy.com/?q=Minecraft+Rpg+Server
I voted, 7 times. What does voting do for the server other than increase it's load?
Yes..I read everything very carefully.
Because i'm not a 14yr old spammer.
HCD7
Please use proper format which includes the questions.

Dentarg(Alt)

Stone
I'm not sure if an edit is considered a reply. In the case that it isn't, my application post has been edited.