• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist: Milosh94

Milosh94

Wood
1. Milosh94
2. Australia & 17
3. No previous bans.
4. None.
5. Looked for the top 10 minecraft servers and this one was first.
6. no
7. Yes
8. Dunno. I just wanted to play with alot of other people and have all the good benefits. Classes etc.
9. HCM8

Milosh94

Wood
Why isnt anyone reviewing mine but the ones that were made after mine are getting reviewed?

Milosh94

Wood
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Milosh94
  2. Location & Age: Australia & 17
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): No previous bans
  4. Referral(s): None.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Looked for top 10 minecraft servers and this was first
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: Because i want to play with more people and don't grief.
  9. Special key: (DONT LEAVE BLANK!) HCM8
  10. Additional Info: Have played on other servers like imdeity and terracraft.

Milosh94

Wood
sorry i made it about 1 hour ago and didnt see any replies and my friend, who i told about this server already got in. so i was a bit paranoid.

Milosh94

Wood
my friends and i usually play on the same servers so me saying that i played on imdeity and terracraft is because we play together. Gokigoki and airglide16 are my friends. Gokigoki even included me in his application.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I was just concerned with the same wording, we have had issues in the past with people copying applications. Only reason why I questioned it.

Milosh94

Wood
No worries. Thanks for reviewing so quickly after i reposted. sorry for the bumps.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Despite you bumping your thread, which I should smack you for, nothing else jumps out at me as an issue. =)

Welcome to Herocraft @Milosh94

I do have to say I liked how you fixed up your application before I had to say anything =)