• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Accepted Whitelist-Application

1. Minecraft In-game name: Brick_Balls [Don't take this name into consideration when judging me on whether I get accepted or not. It is a long story, but what basically happened was I was 8 and I didn't know how to go back and my friends dared me to try it and I did.]
  2. Location & Age: Pennsylvannia, 18 years of age
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): I have never been banned and I really plan not to be.
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]: I was not referred other then a website of which I no longer know.
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No, but I plan to once my application has been accepted because otherwise I have other thing to do.
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): No, I have not, but I also didn't know you had one and will subscribe to you because everything I have seen about the server sound quite interesting and your introduction is very convincing that you have taken the time to make such a great introduction that is great.
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter? (Optional): I don't have a twitter and plan on getting one very soon and once I do I will come and follow you.
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCb10 if the underscore counts it is 11

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Brick_Balls [Don't take this name into consideration when judging me on whether I get accepted or not. It is a long story, but what basically happened was I was 8 and I didn't know how to go back and my friends dared me to try it and I did.]
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): I have never been banned and I really plan not to be.
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]: I was not referred other then a website of which I no longer know.
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No, but I plan to once my application has been accepted because otherwise I have other thing to do.
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): No, I have not, but I also didn't know you had one and will subscribe to you because everything I have seen about the server sound quite interesting and your introduction is very convincing that you have taken the time to make such a great introduction that is great.
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter? (Optional): I don't have a twitter and plan on getting one very soon and once I do I will come and follow you.
Reviewing

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
What is your connection with this forum account?
nszlavik16

You share an IP connection

He is my best friend and I am at his house and we found this server together. I am on his laptop because my computer won't allow me to post anything for some reason so I am doing it on his laptop.

What is your connection with this forum account?
nszlavik16

You share an IP connection
He is my best friend and I am at his house and we found this server together. I am on his laptop because my computer won't allow me to post anything for some reason so I am doing it on his laptop. Sorry I posted this twice I forgot that you probably wouldn't have noticed it if I didn't make it a reply.

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
He is my best friend and I am at his house and we found this server together. I am on his laptop because my computer won't allow me to post anything for some reason so I am doing it on his laptop. Sorry I posted this twice I forgot that you probably wouldn't have noticed it if I didn't make it a reply.
Okay then. Thanks for explaining.
Accepted. Your name will be added
@Angyles name change please. Ty