• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist Application

Vendicer

Iron
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Vendicer
  2. Location & Age: United States, NC, 14
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): Not that i know of.
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]: Jasonc1111
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): I did not know you had a channel.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCV8

Demonishboy

Legacy Supporter 5
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Vendicer
  2. Location & Age: United States, NC, 14
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): Not that i know of.
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]: Jasonc1111
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): I did not know you had a channel.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCV8
---Reviewing---

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I got a warning but i was informed that IT was a warning and not suspension

You received a warning and then prior to that warning there were two other incidents of griefing. When I removed you from the whitelist you had griefed a town build site and then after the removal there were another two petitions opened where you griefed the area.

So I would like to know why you have an issue following the rules.

6 petitions in a very short amount time for griefing is a bit excessive, one of which included leaving an abusive sign.

Vendicer

Iron
I never received a warning about griefing and still griefed afterwards.If this is true, then i received a warning before i even touched a town. I invaded a town nearby but i took down all my blocks and accidently broke two glowstone due to how fast they break when i was trying to move around but just like teachers in a elementary school, you will not believe that. There may have been petitions afterwards but that does not mean i griefed afterwards, its pending on when they logged on and also how many people sent in petitions from the same group. It may have been the same people over and over again because they wanted me banned. Even though the petitions were opened does not mean i did it in that exact time, I probably did it before the warning. It just depends on the timing of the entrances of the petitions. Somebody could open a petition now about something i did 2 months ago but I wouldn't have recently griefed. I don't have any issues following the rules. So that's what i have to do now.Im sorry if i sound disrespectful and i will probably not be relieved of the whitelist.Also, one thing happened to me when i was level 7, i was trapped and burnt by lvl's in pvp area and i was murdered even though i was below pvp ranking. You guys said that i was just in the way of their building but it was obviously intentional. To shorten it, i'm very sorry for the actions i committed and I promise it won't happen again.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I never received a warning about griefing and still griefed afterwards.If this is true, then i received a warning before i even touched a town. I invaded a town nearby but i took down all my blocks and accidently broke two glowstone due to how fast they break when i was trying to move around but just like teachers in a elementary school, you will not believe that. There may have been petitions afterwards but that does not mean i griefed afterwards, its pending on when they logged on and also how many people sent in petitions from the same group. It may have been the same people over and over again because they wanted me banned. Even though the petitions were opened does not mean i did it in that exact time, I probably did it before the warning. It just depends on the timing of the entrances of the petitions. Somebody could open a petition now about something i did 2 months ago but I wouldn't have recently griefed. I don't have any issues following the rules. So that's what i have to do now.Im sorry if i sound disrespectful and i will probably not be relieved of the whitelist.Also, one thing happened to me when i was level 7, i was trapped and burnt by lvl's in pvp area and i was murdered even though i was below pvp ranking. You guys said that i was just in the way of their building but it was obviously intentional. To shorten it, i'm very sorry for the actions i committed and I promise it won't happen again.

The warning went out to you in November, the logs show you griefed the area in December. It was not at the same time, nor was it prior to the warning given to you by another moderator.

I can assure you it was "Not someone who wanted me banned". They have no idea who did the griefing, as players do not have access to the logs. I went back and checked the logs just now and I verified what was noted. The three petitions I dealt with that were after your warning was in different areas where a town was building. For example you posted the sign "Can't catch me Bitch" on 12/08/2013 at 14:05 CST. I also have pages of you spamming blocks down in the area that was claimed.

As for your issue when you were level 7, you cannot be killed by another player via pvp, but lava/fire is not a player action per se. It is more of dying by an element. It is perfectly legal.

So if I am reading your post above, it seems you are admitting to griefing:

I never received a warning about griefing and still griefed afterwards.If this is true, then i received a warning before i even touched a town.

Am I correct on this?

Vendicer

Iron
Ok...Im really confused. I never griefed before the mountain dwarven griefing. I never griefed after the warning. I can't prove it to you. and Not directly me banned, but the person who did the griefing, not soloing me in. and can you tell me the cords of these three griefings, I want to see what i supposedly griefed. I griefed only one spot and that was the dwarven mountain. The towers made near a floating base were deleted by me. I dont no what place the warning was about because i never griefed before the mountain dwarven grief. and yes you are correct((((I never recieved a warning about greifing and still griefed afterwards but i did recieve a warning after the sign i left.If this is true then i received a warning before i broke someone elses block))))

Vendicer

Iron
The date the sign is posted was in december so i don't know what november greifings that you(or the other moderator) are referring to.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Ok...Im really confused. I never griefed before the mountain dwarven griefing. I never griefed after the warning. I can't prove it to you. and Not directly me banned, but the person who did the griefing, not soloing me in. and can you tell me the cords of these three griefings, I want to see what i supposedly griefed. I griefed only one spot and that was the dwarven mountain. The towers made near a floating base were deleted by me. I dont no what place the warning was about because i never griefed before the mountain dwarven grief. and yes you are correct((((I never recieved a warning about greifing and still griefed afterwards but i did recieve a warning after the sign i left.If this is true then i received a warning before i broke someone elses block))))

You placed blocks ((Spammed)) in the "Dwarven mountain". I have the logs proving you did it. You received a warning in November for not replanting after harvesting a farm which is against the rules. You left pillars prior to that, which you were not warned for. I have the logs, you arguing over the fact you did not do it is pointless as your name is all over it.

http://herocraftonline.com/wiki/Category:Rules

Griefing
(Griefing Rules do not apply in Chaos worlds) Griefing may be defined as:

• Breaking into any regioned areas otherwise impossible to enter.
  • Emptying chest contents for the sole purpose of grief.
    • This includes dumping on the ground and or burning items en mass.
  • Destroying blocks in another player's structure.
    • Destroying blocks above chests in un-regioned areas is acceptable.
    • Destroying blocks in another player's structure is acceptable if the exact blocks are replaced.
    • Plants must be left in a position where they will regrow to their original state.
  • Mindlessly destroying the landscape.
  • Placing blocks in or around a structure which you do not own.
  • Leaving abusive messages in any form.
  • Teleporting group members to your person and engaging in hostile actions against said group members.

Vendicer

Iron
Yes, I know i placed blocks in the dwarven mountain, thats what i just told you. I received a warning in november for not replanting what farm? Can i have cords, because I seriously don't know what farm you are talking about, I'm not doing this to get on your nerves, im just confused about this november greifings

and i left pillars where? Cords please.

Last edited by a moderator:

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
and i left pillars where? Cords please.

You left a pillar outside of Legacy, this was back in November.

Yes, I know i placed blocks in the dwarven mountain, thats what i just told you. I received a warning in november for not replanting what farm? Can i have cords, because I seriously don't know what farm you are talking about, I'm not doing this to get on your nerves, im just confused about this november greifings

The farm was located roughly at

x: 894
y: 63
z: -446

November 17: Petition opened about you spamming cobble on the ground.
November 21: Left a pillar outside of Legacy
November 21: Did not replant
December 8: Griefed the town site
December 8: More griefing
December 8: Left an abusive sign

Vendicer

Iron
December 8 is something i remember, ill go check out the cords and then ill probably recall it if i did it, brb

Vendicer

Iron
I never got a warning for legacy though, thats when i first started btw, there was no indication of the land was belonging to legacy. There was a wide flat land but they claimed the castle(With town permission) but there were no signs indicating the land blocks several blocks away(i think) was belonging to them.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I never got a warning for legacy though, thats when i first started btw, there was no indication of the land was belonging to legacy. There was a wide flat land but they claimed the castle(With town permission) but there were no signs indicating the land blocks several blocks away(i think) was belonging to them.

I never said you did. If you actually read my posts:

You placed blocks ((Spammed)) in the "Dwarven mountain". I have the logs proving you did it. You received a warning in November for not replanting after harvesting a farm which is against the rules. You left pillars prior to that, which you were not warned for. I have the logs, you arguing over the fact you did not do it is pointless as your name is all over it.

http://herocraftonline.com/wiki/Category:Rules

So again, you had two issues with griefing, THEN the warning. Then I received the petition about the wide spread griefing of the the town build site INCLUDING the offensive sign.