• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist Application

1. Minecraft In-game name: KingWikiWiki
  2. Location & Age: Canada 15
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): No recent bans. A long time ago I was banned for griefing. It was too long ago to remember the server. Only once. Although I do not have prior knowledge of this ban in the summer of last year I was banned for griefing on a server called TownCraft which uses Mcbans. I quickly disputed the ban and it was removed.
  4. Referral(s): N/A
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: minecraftserverlist
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I have wanted to play on a hardcore RPG server for a long time and I honestly haven't found any other than this.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCK12}
  10. Additional Info: I expect to play quite a lot on the server and am excited to be a part of the community. Also I am a very long time minecraft player, I started playing in early beta and have continued until now. I was a moderator on a server with about 50 active members for a period of time once.

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
  1. Minecraft In-game name: KingWikiWiki
  2. Location & Age: Canada 15
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): No recent bans. A long time ago I was banned for griefing. It was too long ago to remember the server. Only once. Although I do not have prior knowledge of this ban in the summer of last year I was banned for griefing on a server called TownCraft which uses Mcbans. I quickly disputed the ban and it was removed.
  4. Referral(s): N/A
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: minecraftserverlist
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I have wanted to play on a hardcore RPG server for a long time and I honestly haven't found any other than this.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCK12}
  10. Additional Info: I expect to play quite a lot on the server and am excited to be a part of the community. Also I am a very long time minecraft player, I started playing in early beta and have continued until now. I was a moderator on a server with about 50 active members for a period of time once.
Reviewing.

Here it says you're 33 please explain.
http://ecocitycraft.com/forum/members/kingwikiwiki.13385/

Also please explain the following:
http://www.towncraftserver.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=617 (recent greifing ban)

Do you still own your own server?
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1076291-looking-for-moderators-and-admins/

Staff on this server?
TownCraft.mine.bz

I know it's alot, but if you could please explain these it would be beneficial to your chances of being whitelisted.

Yep no problem.
The reason I put 33 on the ecocitycraft forums was because I thought there was a certain age that you had to be to sign up on the forums (usually 18) and I thought the year 1980 was very easy to remember.
Next, was the ban on TownCraft. This was the server I used to be a moderator on, and I had a very good relationship with all the members. Then, last summer I felt as if I was treated unfairly and as if I was done with the server so I decided out of rage to grief. I thought nothing of it until recently when I started playing minecraft every day again. I put in a ban dispute apologizing and accepting that my actions were wrong and it was accepted.
The server that I owned only was up for a week or two, I put a ton of time into adding plugins and configuring them. I had a few friends on and we started advertising it but we knew it would get nowhere because it was Hamachi based and it was running up my bandwidth pretty bad so I decided to close it. TownCraft was the server I used to be moderator on in late 2011, I believe it was in October and lasted for a few months into early 2012.

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
Yep no problem.
The reason I put 33 on the ecocitycraft forums was because I thought there was a certain age that you had to be to sign up on the forums (usually 18) and I thought the year 1980 was very easy to remember.
Next, was the ban on TownCraft. This was the server I used to be a moderator on, and I had a very good relationship with all the members. Then, last summer I felt as if I was treated unfairly and as if I was done with the server so I decided out of rage to grief. I thought nothing of it until recently when I started playing minecraft every day again. I put in a ban dispute apologizing and accepting that my actions were wrong and it was accepted.
The server that I owned only was up for a week or two, I put a ton of time into adding plugins and configuring them. I had a few friends on and we started advertising it but we knew it would get nowhere because it was Hamachi based and it was running up my bandwidth pretty bad so I decided to close it. TownCraft was the server I used to be moderator on in late 2011, I believe it was in October and lasted for a few months into early 2012.
How do I know you wont just get mad here and go on a greifing spree?

I understand that there is reason for concern but honestly it was a one time thing. I understand that it was wrong and have not done anything since. Its hard to take someones word for it when you don't know them but some people make mistakes, and that was one of mine.

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
I understand that there is reason for concern but honestly it was a one time thing. I understand that it was wrong and have not done anything since. Its hard to take someones word for it when you don't know them but some people make mistakes, and that was one of mine.
I'm going to give you a chance then. Play on greylist for a few days. If nothing happens then post here, don't forget to tag me. If there is any word of you greifing I will deny your application. Good luck.

Pending.

I have been playing on the greylist throughout this week. Although I have not been extremely active, I have been playing. Thank you!