• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist Application

onewa21

Wood
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Onewa21
  2. Location & Age: South Carolina, USA 13
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): No, I have not been banned from any other servers.
  4. Referral(s): No, I do not rally have any friends with Minecraft.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was looking for servers on a website and I saw the RPG elements and I checked up on the wiki and I new that I would love this server.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes, I have voted on all six websites.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes, I do agree with the EULA and ToS.
  8. Reason you should be accepted:I should be accepted because I would be a great asset to your community, I can PvP and build great creations.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCO7
  10. Additional Info: I just got account yesterday, and I wanted to check some online servers to play. When I'm not playing Minecraft I'm usually hanging out with friends and either playing football or X-Box with them. We usually play Halo, Civilization, Fable, League of Legends, Dead Frontier, Garry's Mod, and Champions Online: Free-For-All.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Minecraft In-game Name: Onewa21
Previous Bans: No
Referrals: I have no referrals because I don't have a lot of friends that have Minecraft.
How Did I hear about Herocraft: I was looking up servers and Herocraft was something that caught my eye
Do you Agree with EULA and ToS: Yes
Why I should be accepted: I have no specific reason I just wanted to find a server where I could join and talk with other player because playing single-player most of the time is pretty boring.
Special Code: HCO7
Additional Info: N/A

Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1356017514,1356017446][/DOUBLEPOST]So additional information. Do you have any hobbies? Enjoy any other games?

onewa21

Wood
I have updated my application, this time I copied and pasted the format. Also I added more information about myself.