• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist Application

Gmabe

Dirt
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Gmabe
  2. Location & Age: Norwich England, 19
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): No
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: A Minecraft Server Website
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted:I think I should be accepted because I have read the rules and I will follow them. I'm am 100% against griefing. I am more of a survival player than creator and like to think im quite a good one. Also play a lot of PvP and MineZ. Love an adventure so an RPG Server is perfect and this one ticked all the boxes.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCG5}
  10. Additional Info: Im a small time youtuber looking to play an RPG. This one ticked all the boxes. I will respect your decision if you dont want me to film as i think i would play this not for youtube too. Im friendly and polite and would be looking to play with a friend who is also applying (A360P)

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name: thegmabe
  8. Reason you should be accepted:I think I should be accepted because I have read the rules and I will follow them. I'm am 100% against griefing. I am more of a survival player than creator and like to think im quite a good one. Also play a lot of PvP and MineZ. Love an adventure so an RPG Server is perfect and this one ticked all the boxes.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCT8}
  10. Additional Info: Im a small time youtuber looking to play an RPG. This one ticked all the boxes. I will respect your decision if you dont want me to film as i think i would play this not for youtube too. Im friendly and polite and would be looking to play with a friend who is also applying (A360P)

I am sorry but we only allow Premium Minecraft accounts on the server, and yours is not showing to be one. Please feel free to reapply when you have a valid account. Thanks!

http://www.minecraft.net/haspaid.jsp?user=thegmabe

Gmabe

Dirt
Wierd, mine is a premium account?! Not sure what i can do here....[DOUBLEPOST=1348184053][/DOUBLEPOST]Woops sorry my username is Gmabe

Gmabe

Dirt
Yeah sorry it is wrong, just looked it up and its just Gmabe not thegmabe. Sorry for messing you around.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Gmabe
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCG4}

Still not correct lol

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Everything looks good, your ban history is clear. Despite your inability to know your own IGN, and the special key =P, Welcome to Herocraft[DOUBLEPOST=1348185429,1348185404][/DOUBLEPOST]@Alator - Name change pretty please <3: Gmabe

Gmabe

Dirt
Thank you for your patience, it is much appreciated. You wouldnt think i was in my 2nd year of doing computer science.....