• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist application

In-game name:iliketoytles654
Previous Bans (Includes other servers):Never got banned
Referral(s):n/a
Reason you should be accepted: I have read the rules, and i am polite and nice. I have been admin on 1 server (barmascraft) and im doing the job well, i think im social, and i realy liked to join a town and show what i can do of building.
How did you hear about Herocraft?: im looking for some new servers to play regularly a lot of servers i play on got wiped by some bad plugins
Have you voted for Herocraft?: Yes
Additional Info: I only build things out of wool i have earned the nickname wool king on like 5 servers. Im a huge gamer if you name a mmorpg i have most likeley reviewed it. I review games and have a 150 suscribed folower base (but honestly dont we all wish we hade more). im not here to review the server how ever. Im active in many clubs ans activites in and out of school including BSA and FBLA. I am active in monecraft and play every day.
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: of course
Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCI15 i think that is right

Sniped105

Legacy Supporter 3
~~Reviewing~~

Hey @iliketoytles654! Could you add more to your additional info? Maybe things such as hobbies or games you play outside of minecraft, just so I get to know you better :)
Tag me in a post when you have finished!

Sniped105

Legacy Supporter 3
@Sniped105 ok i updated it and i changed reasons i should be accepted i had jsut copied and pasted this from another on and i forgot to change that one
Alright , thank you :)
Next, you say you are an admin. Being an admin takes up a lot of time and responsibility. Why the sudden interest in herocraft?

@Sniped105 im an admin but it not a large server and there are like 5 admins and we all play a bunch of servers with out it taking away from the server we admin. its not like i play minecraft 24/7

Sniped105

Legacy Supporter 3
@Sniped105 im an admin but it not a large server and there are like 5 admins and we all play a bunch of servers with out it taking away from the server we admin. its not like i play minecraft 24/7
What I meant was being an admin usually requires you to be active frequently. I do not know the specific duties of an admin, but what I was getting at was that since such a position usually takes up a persons time, I wanted to be sure you were not here to data mine. We do take our Intellectual Property seriously, and anyone that is found to be here to steal it will receive punishment as seen fit by the Admins. (Normally resulting in a Ban/Worse)

oh i see where you are coming from and i play the server usually 1-3 hours a day and my other servers less since im just a normal admin all i do is build using creative mode if something needs to be build fast and punish if someone tries to grief. i do not handle plugins or anything like that. its a new server so i dont think our server is even going in a remotly close tangent as this one you are free to check it out if you wish
@Sniped105

Sniped105

Legacy Supporter 3
oh i see where you are coming from and i play the server usually 1-3 hours a day and my other servers less since im just a normal admin all i do is build using creative mode if something needs to be build fast and punish if someone tries to grief. i do not handle plugins or anything like that. its a new server so i dont think our server is even going in a remotly close tangent as this one you are free to check it out if you wish
@Sniped105

It is not necessary for me to check, but thank you :)
Everything seems in order, Welcome to Herocraft! We are having a white listing issue currently, you are still able to play but will only be on the grey list and with limited permissions. You will be added to the white list within 24 hours. Sorry for the inconvenience! I will be sending you a message with the server details shortly!