• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist Application

EJBomber26

Wood
  1. Minecraft In-game name: EJBomber26
  2. Location & Age: Pennsylvania, 17
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): I honestly did not think I have been banned, but I decided to check MCBans and I have one. I was banned on a Survival server for griefing. I'm not sure as I wasn't aware of this, but I remember stealing crops. I didn't have the intention of griefing just unaware of the rule at the time.
  4. Referral(s): Nope
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I heard about Herocraft through another server that runs the Heroes plug-in.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yep, I voted in-game with the test server.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I am a good pvper and have experience in a similar but smaller heroes server in which I led my own guild. I also have been apart of a few rp servers as a leader and as a highranking official. I should also be accepted because I am commited and will be an active player. I am planning on going solo, but on every server I play I always create or join groups with players I meet.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCE10
  10. Additional Info: I came to this site to look up news on when the Heroes plug-in would be updated and read about the DDOS attacks. So I kept on going on the site every so often looking for updates. Just recently, my other server(is a good server) is having talks of getting a new map, which I am not happy about because I put a lot of work into it. Then when I saw that a new map is coming out for Herocraft and everyone will be starting fresh I had to join.

HeX7

Obsidian
~~~Reviewing~~~
Please wait for a response; Do not reply to this post.
Your Application is currently being reviewed by:
HeX7
jqvla.gif

Sniped105

Legacy Supporter 3
*Taking over for Hex*
~~Reviewing~~[DOUBLEPOST=1345664415,1345662843][/DOUBLEPOST]@EJBomber26 Hey there! As stated I am taking over for Hex as he is overwhelmed at the moment.
Indeed I have found that ban for grieifng you put in your application. Since you have no other bans and were honest with me I am letting you into Herocraft! Check your inbox for a message concerning the server details!
Also, please be sure to familiarize yourself with the rules, we have a more specific description of what we would say is griefing