• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Sk8rGameFreak
  2. Location & Age: USA, 15
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): Two, one for griefing (I don't think that was really acceptable. I'm not a griefer, I swear. I was falsely accused. And one for spamming racial slurs (Now this one, I'm not sure. I'm not racist, and I'm honestly a really good guy.) Please don't let these little mistakes prevent me from playing on your server. I swear to abide by all and every rule there is. Thank you.
  4. Referral(s):
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Minestatus
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I would really like to be a part of your server, I love RPG's and Minecraft, and it would be a joy to have them together. I promise I will not break any rules, and I have read every single post about how to start out and play the server right.
  9. Special key: HCS13
  10. Additional Info: Just because I have two visible bans, it does not mean that you have to infer that I have more. I'm a good guy, and I try my hardest not to get banned. I don't grief, lie, swear, or any of that jazz. And because there are two bans on my "record," how does that make you able to discriminate against me and label me as a rulebreaker, or a griefer, or anything hateful? I just want to play a good minecraft server and have some fun, but you guys are limiting what I can and can't do because of some lousy bans that have happened ages ago. Please, look over my whitelist appeal and give me a second opinion. Anybody who wants to do bad on your server wouldn't go through all of this trouble just to have fun on a good server.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
You do realize making additional threads is not working in your favour. As opposed to taking it to PM with the Proctor, you are making additional threads.

You state you are not a rule breaker, yet you have two bans on your record. You state you do not grief, you do not swear yet your two bans are for that.

Making additional threads will get you noticed, but not in the way you prefer.

I have started a conversation with both you and Bona, so perhaps we can solve this issue.

@Sk8rGameFreak and @Bonafideb3ast

Status
Not open for further replies.