• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist Application

Skeezik357

Wood
  1. Minecraft In-Game Username: Skeezik357
  2. Location & Age: Canada (Manitoba) Age is 13
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): Banned for griefing an unprotected region on another server. I understand griefing is completely illegal on this server, and you will have no issues with me
  4. Referral(s): I have no Referrals
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: My brother told me about Herocraft and it sounded like a pretty good server
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft?: Yes I have voted for this server
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? I agree
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I work well with teammates, I never spam or swear (because their is no point of swearing or spamming) I love to work together with other people in minecraft, all of my time playing minecraft I usually go on servers, Herocraft seems like such a good server that I am trying to apply for it, I am a pretty good builder too, And I also like helping out team-mates if they did something wrong/need help, I am also interested in joining a town
  9. Special key: HCS10
  10. Additional Info: I have been playing Minecraft for 2 years and I used to be a Ps3 Gamer but now I switched to Pc to play Minecraft

Cloverhook

Legacy Supporter 3
Accepted! Welcome to Herocraft, @Skeezik357!

Check your inbox here on the forums for the server and TeamSpeak info. :)

Also, I highly recommend checking out the wiki, if you haven't already -- this page is especially useful for new players. Don't be discouraged if you die often at first... Starting out can be rough, but it's a fun process. ;)

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
@Angyles I have my brothers computer (MrSpanky10's computer so he wont be on for a long long time) (personal life)

No problem then, just wanted to make sure all bases were covered. I would hate to see either of you banned because of the IP and not informing the appropriate staff. Now go log in and kill stuffs, build stuffs or whatever it is you want to do! =]