• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

WhiteList Application

Quinn75

Dirt
  1. Minecraft In-game name:Quinn75
  2. Location & Age:Mississippi,18
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):None
  4. Referral(s):None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:Yotube
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I love this kind of servers,RPG is my favorite and I would like to participate in the fun of this server.
  9. Special key: (DONT LEAVE BLANK!) (HCQ7)
  10. Additional Info:A nice person who likes to help out other people. :)

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I should deny both of your applications. There is a point to the special key, and Paddy999 clearly does not know how to follow the rules.

Quinn75

Dirt
I should deny both of your applications. There is a point to the special key, and Paddy999 clearly does not know how to follow the rules.
Well im very sorry,I wanted a chance to play on this server,sounds realy fun.I just got a little confused. =(

Quinn75

Dirt
I have read all the rules and the white list app guide,Accidents happens ,I was a little confused im very sorry about that.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
So you stated you do not have any bans, then please explain these:

[0] => 178 .:. griefing & hacking
[1] => ultimateminecraft.net .:. Griefing, LB Proof
[2] => 96.8.119.89:255655 .:. admin abuser

And this one which is VERY recent:

[username] => Quinn75
[issuer] => ludeman84
[server] => c.nerd.nu
[reason] => hacked client nerd.nu/appeal
[time] => 2012-04-01 22:38:55

Quinn75

Dirt
So you stated you do not have any bans, then please explain these:

[0] => 178 .:. griefing & hacking
[1] => ultimateminecraft.net .:. Griefing, LB Proof
[2] => 96.8.119.89:255655 .:. admin abuser

And this one which is VERY recent:

[username] => Quinn75
[issuer] => ludeman84
[server] => c.nerd.nu
[reason] => hacked client nerd.nu/appeal
[time] => 2012-04-01 22:38:55
Ididnt want to sound like i was horible ive been accused ALOT i have whitenesses of Troloing and Acused of griefing/hacking.And some of those the OWNERS blew up our stuff and banned us mostly trolls and acused of stuff.

Quinn75

Dirt
My friends sometimes break the rules like my cousin and the admin/owner see me with then and ban them and me.

Quinn75

Dirt
Yes I would not terrorize a server for no reason or ''troll'' a server fo NO reason at all.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Well with the hacking ban so recent, I do not feel comfortable allowing you on the server. I find it hard to believe that someone would be banned on three different servers for something that is "not your fault".

Good luck on another server.

Quinn75

Dirt
Could I somone get another chance?I love hero servers and want to be a part of this server.If you could please feel confortable to accept me I have nothing against your server.I saw it on youtube and it looked epic.Please Reconsider.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
You are blaming others for your bans. You have not taken responsibility for any of them. If you were honest about the bans I could possible see a reason to discuss allowing you on. As far as I see it, it is everyone else's fault you were banned,. I just find that difficult to believe that three different servers banned you and NONE of them were your fault.

Quinn75

Dirt
OK I was banned.I was HACKING i USED to be a griefer.But SOME of the bans are NOT my fault.(I know ur just gonna say its a bunch of crap becuase usaid IF ur were honest But im being seriouse.) P.S :(