• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist Application.

EasX

Stone
Minecraft In-game name: EasX
Location & Age: 16, Florida
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): Banned for mining with someone using
X-Ray and Griefing.
Referral(s): N/A
How did you hear about Herocraft?:The Heroes Plugin
Have you voted for Herocraft?: Yes.
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes, I agree.
Reason you should be accepted: I really enjoyed the heroes plugin in another server. I am also an avid fan of RPGs and Roleplaying. I enjoy building great things and watching people critique them. I love brightening up the chat with some positive quotes and random sayings.
Additional Info: I enjoy playing with my friends and they are a major fan of the Heroes plugin. I'm going to tell them about the server and they will most probably join. I've also been playing Minecraft since early Alpha. :)

EasX

Stone
Ok, I don't remember too great, but I think it was on a server my friend invited me too. He knew the admin well so we talked in Skype and became friends. Eventually, I got too playful and griefed the village me and my friends were building. 2 of the people who griefed with me also helped build the village. I am going to add this into the post. I regret doing this and I won't do it again, especially on a server that has my favorite plugin.