• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist Application - Yoyuyi999

Can I Haz An Accept? :3

• Total voters

Yoyuyi999

Wood
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Yoyuyi999
  2. Location & Age: 14
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): Honestly, I haven't played in Minecraft servers in a while except mine. I have been banned at least 2 times but do not know where.
  4. Referral(s): Bukkit, Google. People? None.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft: Your plugins. Also, in search of a unique server and my destiny lead to this :p.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Nope, But I Shall! :p
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I have read the Wiki and the rules. I have been looking for good Medieval styled servers to join after my favorite medieval styled server went down. I took a look around and... Wow, it is just amazing. I do plan on donating maybe after 2 weeks of trying out the server. I am polite and a very great Minecraft player. I am good at building, PvPing, and... griefing :D. Do not worry I have read the rules about griefing and won't break them. I am currently building castles on my medieval style servers and I will post pictures down below.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCY9
  10. Additional Info: I own a server and know what it is like to manage one. I know when people disrespect, break rules and more and it isn't cool at all. I hate it and I suppose you people do too. So, I won't be breaking any rules, being mean, etc.
View attachment 6506View attachment 6507View attachment 6506View attachment 6507View attachment 6506View attachment 65072013-02-25_16.34.07.png2013-02-10_15.59.38.png2013-02-05_15.47.11.png2013-02-18_10.24.59.png

Attachments

• 2013-01-28_17.22.47.png
    2013-01-28_17.22.47.png
    168.4 KB · Views: 8

joshtsai

Legacy Supporter 2
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Yoyuyi999
  2. Location & Age: 14
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): Honestly, I haven't played in Minecraft servers in a while except mine. I have been banned at least 2 times but do not know where.
  4. Referral(s): Bukkit, Google. People? None.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft: Your plugins. Also, in search of a unique server and my destiny lead to this :p.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Nope, But I Shall! :p
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I have read the Wiki and the rules. I have been looking for good Medieval styled servers to join after my favorite medieval styled server went down. I took a look around and... Wow, it is just amazing. I do plan on donating maybe after 2 weeks of trying out the server. I am polite and a very great Minecraft player. I am good at building, PvPing, and... griefing :D. Do not worry I have read the rules about griefing and won't break them. I am currently building castles on my medieval style servers and I will post pictures down below.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCY9
  10. Additional Info: I own a server and know what it is like to manage one. I know when people disrespect, break rules and more and it isn't cool at all. I hate it and I suppose you people do too. So, I won't be breaking any rules, being mean, etc.
View attachment 6506View attachment 6507View attachment 6506View attachment 6507View attachment 6506View attachment 6507View attachment 6508View attachment 6510View attachment 6511View attachment 6512

Reviewing

Why does your age not match your profile?

Yoyuyi999

Wood
Reviewing

Why does your age not match your profile?
Sorry, I'll fix that. I just made it to 1996 to make it so I can register. Does it let me register even with the age of 14? I'll try again. And again, my apologies.