• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Accepted [Whitelist Application] tkdchampion8

1. Minecraft In-Game Name: tkdchampion8
  2. Location & Age: Southern California, 13
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): Currently, none
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was searching on Google for a Minecraft MMORPG server. I discovered the website and joined the server.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes, on all six websites.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes, I agree.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I read the rules and I think that they are reasonable. I also would like to join an RPG server because I would like to have a taste of what an RPG game would be like in Minecraft. I will not be rude or abusive in the chat and everywhere else. I am also experienced with Minecraft and am willing to help inexperienced players in the game.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCt12}
  10. Additional Info: I used to own a server and have some experience with plugins. I am also a Junior High student with straight A's and am currently taking advanced Algebra classes.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-Game Name: tkdchampion8
  2. Location & Age: Southern California, 13
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): Currently, none
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was searching on Google for a Minecraft MMORPG server. I discovered the website and joined the server.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes, on all six websites.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes, I agree.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I read the rules and I think that they are reasonable. I also would like to join an RPG server because I would like to have a taste of what an RPG game would be like in Minecraft. I will not be rude or abusive in the chat and everywhere else. I am also experienced with Minecraft and am willing to help inexperienced players in the game.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCt12}
  10. Additional Info: I used to own a server and have some experience with plugins. I am also a Junior High student with straight A's and am currently taking advanced Algebra classes.

Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1356785512,1356785318][/DOUBLEPOST]So why are you 16 here: http://www.legendarycraft.com/profile/2811489/info

I intentionally had my age at 15 or 16 on different server websites because I was 12 years old at each time (except this one) and had to have my age at 15 or 16.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I intentionally had my age at 15 or 16 on different server websites because I was 12 years old at each time (except this one) and had to have my age at 15 or 16.

The problem I have is you are using different ages all over, and it seems you are running your connect here through a proxy.

Where are you located at this very moment? What state?

I am currently in Reno, Nevada using hotel WiFi. My hometown is in Southern California, where I mostly am at. I did not know what it meant by location. One day I could be in California and one day I could be in New York. So I decided to use my hometown as my location. My real age is 13. If you do not believe me, that's fine. It was my fault I used different ages for other websites.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I am currently in Reno, Nevada using hotel WiFi. My hometown is in Southern California, where I mostly am at. I did not know what it meant by location. One day I could be in California and one day I could be in New York. So I decided to use my hometown as my location. My real age is 13. If you do not believe me, that's fine. It was my fault I used different ages for other websites.

When we ask for location we do mean the hometown but because you are connecting through an IP that looks different, I have to question it.

One more question do you travel frequently? Just curious because you said your IP can changes one day to the next.

When I say that I can be from one area to the next, I meant that one random day I could be somewhere else. I travel occasionally to visit family or to do something fun. Right now, I am using my iPhone while I am on the road to visit my relatives in Roseville, California, to post this thread. My IP may change tonight since I will be using their WiFi.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
When I say that I can be from one area to the next, I meant that one random day I could be somewhere else. I travel occasionally to visit family or to do something fun. Right now, I am using my iPhone while I am on the road to visit my relatives in Roseville, California, to post this thread. My IP may change tonight since I will be using their WiFi.

I am going to go ahead and give you a chance on the server. Welcome to Herocraft