• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist Application: rtwire

rtwire

Stone
  1. Minecraft In-game name: rtwire
  2. Location & Age: Iowa,USA 27
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): I did get banned a few times, one that I can remember. [1] The first one I got banned because the admin was acting like a child and raging. I made a comment about him being mad he banned me in rage.
  4. Referral(s): I didn't get referred here, but I did refer three people here, that will be putting up whitelist apps. Jin, Niiooo and Fireinthesky
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I play on servers that have the Heroes plugin, I love Heroes plugin, my server I was playing shutdown. So I decided it was time to find a new server. I looked around, and then it finally hit me, why join any server when I can go strait to the root of the tree. This server is the root, and this is where I want to play.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I want to be the best, so I want to play with the best, on the best server for my needs.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCR6
  10. Additional Info: I love building! I love it and very critcal on builds. I don't pvp that much I am about average when I am doing it. I keep my cool alot. Will be joining your TeamSpeak soon.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): I did get banned a few times, one that I can remember. [1] The first one I got banned because the admin was acting like a child and raging. I made a comment about him being mad he banned me in rage.
  4. Referral(s): I didn't get referred here, but I did refer three people here, that will be putting up whitelist apps. Jin, Niiooo and Fireinthesky
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I play on servers that have the Heroes plugin, I love Heroes plugin, my server I was playing shutdown. So I decided it was time to find a new server. I looked around, and then it finally hit me, why join any server when I can go strait to the root of the tree. This server is the root, and this is where I want to play.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I want to be the best, so I want to play with the best, on the best server for my needs.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCR5
  10. Additional Info: I love building! I love it and very critcal on builds. I don't pvp that much I am about average when I am doing it. I keep my cool alot. Will be joining your TeamSpeak soon.
While we appreciate the interest in our server, your special key is incorrect. Please fix this so I can continue to review the application. Make sure to reply to this so I am notified when you have done so.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCR6
A few things here...

1) Please explain this ban: http://mcbans.com/player/rtwire

2) Why does your application claim you are 27 but your profile claims you are 15?

rtwire

Stone
A few things here...

1) Please explain this ban: http://mcbans.com/player/rtwire

2) Why does your application claim you are 27 but your profile claims you are 15?

[1] Sorry I don't ever remember playing there before, it was probly when when I abit younger and stupid, I have a lot more respect for players, now.

[2] Human error, sorry I most probly failed in clicking the wrong date. I will change that to my real age, sorry yet again.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
[1] Sorry I don't ever remember playing there before, it was probly when when I abit younger and stupid, I have a lot more respect for players, now.

[2] Human error, sorry I most probly failed in clicking the wrong date. I will change that to my real age, sorry yet again.
What is your exact birthday?