• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

whitelist application plz read

Status
Not open for further replies.

pandaman7

Legacy Supporter 3
Currently I am skeptical if you are the age you say you are. Based on your last posts, I'm unsure. Remember it is key to be 100% honest on your application.

For now I am not whitelisting you due to your current attitude. I will re-consider your application later. Just because your profile info says your 19, doesn't mean your actually 19. Your age is not the reason why you are not getting accepted right now, it is your attitude that I have an issue with. Please work on that, and possibly spelling and grammar, and I will re-consider.

phil

Stone
i am srry i am just mad because i have bean waiting to get on this server for a long time and i finaly got someone who seemed cool and u keep like wanting more and thats ok but i am just mad bc my friends got on in like 1 day and i have tried to get on for a while .

phil

Stone
and im mad bc it takes like 2 hours for someone to respond to me and its not ur fault either

jmoney222

Legacy Supporter 5
1. You have awful grammar for a 19 year old.
2. Like pandaman said, it makes us skeptical.
3. Us Proctors have lives other than Herocraft. Give us a break.
4. Bad attitudes get you nowhere.
5. Good luck elsewhere.

phil

Stone
i dont mean to have a bad additude but as i said i have bean waiting a long time to join and i now u rnt on all the time

phil

Stone
u know u could just tell me then have me sit here thinking i have a chance to get on this server know i now to get the hero plugin on my server.whatever

phil

Stone
if u aren't going to whitelist me then can u at least tell me of another server that has the hero plugin

phil

Stone
thast what the last guy said and know i have to wait another 3 months this isnt worth it at all

jmoney222

Legacy Supporter 5
How should we know who has the plugin and who doesn't? It's a downloadable plugin, we don't keep track of who gets it and doesn't. Please, stop posting.

phil

Stone
plz tell me y it would be worth it to apply again in a month bc i would really like to know

Status
Not open for further replies.