• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

whitelist application plz read

Status
Not open for further replies.

phil

Stone
  1. In-game name:dragondrewl1741 or dragondrewl1741 whateverone u want i have 2
  2. Location & Age: america,ny,19
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):none
  4. Referral(s):none
  5. Reason you should be accepted:i like the style of our server from what i have read and i thingk ur server is cool
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?:i heared about herocraft from youtube
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:yes but it was a long time ago i will again
  8. Additional Info:i like smp servers and i am a fun player

pandaman7

Legacy Supporter 3
Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

phil

Stone
Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

how do i say its bean updated

phil

Stone
  1. In-game name:dragondrewl1741 or dragondrewl1741 whatever one you want i have 2 accounts
  4. Referral(s):none
  5. Reason you should be accepted:i like the style of our server from what i have read and i thingk ur server is cool.it would be a honor to play on ur server
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:yes but it was a long time ago i will again
  8. Additional Info:i like smp servers and i am a fun player.i am friendly and i will help new ppl when i figure out the server for myself i will be friendly and just have fun. i dont like griefing or griefers so u can count on me to rat out all those griefers

pandaman7

Legacy Supporter 3

phil

Stone
i didnt repost it i made it longer and i have no screenshots my screenshots r broken somehow like i cant get to them and i cant take them its weired

pandaman7

Legacy Supporter 3
i didnt repost it i made it longer and i have no screenshots my screenshots r broken somehow like i cant get to them and i cant take them its weired

You copy and pasted the same thing, and added a few, poor written statements. Please lengthen your application as jmoney has told you to do.

phil

Stone
  1. In-game name:dragondrewl1741 or dragondrewl whatever one you want i have 2 accounts
  4. Referral(s):i would like to play on ur server alot it looks like alot of fun and i would get more people to come to ur server and vote for ur server on the website
  5. Reason you should be accepted:i like the style of our server from what i have read and i thingk ur server is cool.it would be a honor to play on ur server
  8. Additional Info:i like smp servers and i am a fun player.i am friendly and i will help new ppl when i figure out the server for myself i will be friendly and just have fun. i dont like griefing or griefers so u can count on me to rat out all those griefers
  9. more info: i have a server but its not public so i now alot of commands and i now about servers so i can help new ppl with commands and i can help anone with a server that is having problems but i wont like advertize my server bc it is very boring and i like it private

Status
Not open for further replies.