• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

WHITELIST APPLICATION: NecroWeaver123

1. Minecraft In-game name: NecroWeaver123
  2. Location & Age:Australia, Sydney age:12
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when):i must admit i have been banned, the very first time was on a server called icecraft, on it i had found diamond blocks i didn't own and broke them, i didn't know whose they were so i just left, however an admin found out and asked me to hand them over, i listened, afterwards i was placed in the jail until a super admin got on to ban me, after this i didn't play much on multiplayer servers, only going on to help my friends, only recently was i banned again for harvesting sandstone blocks in a temple, for some reason this was classified as griefing, my friend tried to get me back on again but i told him to leave it.
  4. Referral(s): none
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: minecraft forums
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:yes i agree
  8. Reason you should be accepted: i want to turn over a new leaf, i want to be accepted on a server that has seen people like me and have corrected them, when i read the forums i knew that this was my chance to correct my ways and have some fun doing it.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCN14
  10. Additional Info: i enjoy working with redstone in minecraft, though i am not amazing i still use it, i love enchanting in minecraft and am willing to learn something new, for example perhaps pvp, i have never been good at that, i also love rpgs and so i thought i would give this a shot nad see how things turned out.
[DOUBLEPOST=1347272836][/DOUBLEPOST]can i also please be linked to the mod if one is required it would be a big help

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1347287014,1347286924][/DOUBLEPOST]
  1. Minecraft In-game name: NecroWeaver123
  2. Location & Age:Australia, Sydney age:12
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when):i must admit i have been banned, the very first time was on a server called icecraft, on it i had found diamond blocks i didn't own and broke them, i didn't know whose they were so i just left, however an admin found out and asked me to hand them over, i listened, afterwards i was placed in the jail until a super admin got on to ban me, after this i didn't play much on multiplayer servers, only going on to help my friends, only recently was i banned again for harvesting sandstone blocks in a temple, for some reason this was classified as griefing, my friend tried to get me back on again but i told him to leave it.
  4. Referral(s): none
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: minecraft forums
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:yes i agree
  8. Reason you should be accepted: i want to turn over a new leaf, i want to be accepted on a server that has seen people like me and have corrected them, when i read the forums i knew that this was my chance to correct my ways and have some fun doing it.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCN14
  10. Additional Info: i enjoy working with redstone in minecraft, though i am not amazing i still use it, i love enchanting in minecraft and am willing to learn something new, for example perhaps pvp, i have never been good at that, i also love rpgs and so i thought i would give this a shot nad see how things turned out.
[DOUBLEPOST=1347272836][/DOUBLEPOST]can i also please be linked to the mod if one is required it would be a big help

A few things =)

• There is not a mod to download, it is all server side
  • I see you agreed to our Tos, which is great. There is only one issue however, you are not the age required. I presume you have read the ToS, so you would know what our required age is. Please feel free to play on the server via our greylist, and please reapply when you are the required age. Thanks!

Minecraft In-Game name: NecroWeaver123
Location and age: Australia, Sydney Age:13 (finally)
Previous Bans From Other Servers (If Yes, explain Where/When): I have been banned before on a server called icecraft this was because i had found some diamond blocks that were not privated for anyone so i broke them to use, but then one of the admins saw it happen and told me that i was going to get banned when one of the higher order admins got on, i then didn't play minecraft for about a month, but my friends convinced me to play again, so i did. I then got back into the game so i decided to buy it, later on i was banned again for taking some sandstone blocks from a temple, this was classified as griefing and so i was banned, my friend try to help me to get back on but i told him just to ignore it.
Referrals: None
How did you hear about Herocraft: Well a few moths ago i got bored so i search up some rpgs and this came up.
Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes
Reasons you should be accepted: I want to play some newer servers to see what they are like, i tried the greylist and it was pretty awesome, so i told my friends about it and he was pretty eager to play so i thought i might come back on and play with him.
Special Key: HCN14
Additional information: I still have a love for redstone, nothing has changed in that but now i want to make some new friends and play with some of my old friends, all in all, I just want to socialize.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
really? im pretty sure i put 15/11/1999

You could not have as it would have made you 12 and by law you cannot even sign up to a forum unless you are 13. Your profile information was showing you were born in the 60's.

I advise against arguing this fact with me, as I was just in the Admin Control panel to change it.