• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Whitelist Application] FadedAura

Status
Not open for further replies.

FadedAura

Stone
  1. Minecraft In-game name: FadedAura
  2. Location & Age: Australia, 14
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): None
  4. Referral(s): Apherdite, qsa123456789 (If they remember me) and anyone on the old map from Adamantium
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I played on the old map, I was introduced to the server by my friend xswiifty during the whitelist free weekend.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I sure have :)
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I was accepted last time and I haven't turned into an abusive, hacking cheater. Repeating on my old application, I am a good builder and PvPer. However my PvP skills might be a little rusty. The highlight of this server for me is definitely the Heroes plugin. Here is a video of a house I built:
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCF9}
  10. Additional Info: I play other games like League of Legends and Assassins creed. I'm not much of a role-player but I enjoy the feel of this server. I hope there was no issues with my application and that it is reviewed as honestly as I had created it.

Status
Not open for further replies.