• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

whitelist app

tbag19

Wood
  1. Minecraft In-game name:tbag19, please do not think i am immature my cousin made the account for my birthday, and made the name, he does not have password anymore
  2. Location & Age:16
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):i have been playing since alpha so i have been banned unfairly for cheating, but other than those few, none they have all been on small servers
  4. Referral(s):none
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:a friend
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted:I am a nice respectful guy and love building role playing and making friends. i have been looking for a home server for a while please accept me =)
  9. Special key: (DONT LEAVE BLANK!)HCT6
  10. Additional Info:

parkerjdude

Legacy Supporter 6
----{Pending}----

So I assume your 1 MCban was for cheating?

Have you ever been banned on another server before? We check your history, so be truthful: Now this is where i have to explain now i had a friend who used to hack on this acount i recently got it back, he made the immature name, and have been banned from some. The most recent one i was accused of hacking when i won, which i was not. Please understand

In this post for another application for another server it said it was a friend who made the name. Which is it?

tbag19

Wood
oh sorry i went out to dinner my friends name was frisky penguin, lol ikr he is my cousin

my friend is my cousin

In this post for another application for another server it said it was a friend who made the name. Which is it?
my friend is my cousin

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I will go ahead and take over this as Parker is at school and he indicated via PM to handle it.

@theobob - Explain the circumstances surrounding your ban and the "cheating" Thanks

tbag19

Wood
ok, so i had a friend i while back, who introduced me to minecraft and made the name, after being fed up from being banned on servers, he would go on my account and hack on it, thus getting me banned. After he moved i changed the password. So that is the majority of my bans. Some have just been me getting rage banned

tbag19

Wood
I will go ahead and take over this as Parker is at school and he indicated via PM to handle it.

@theobob - Explain the circumstances surrounding your ban and the "cheating" Thanks

ok, so i had a friend i while back, who introduced me to minecraft and made the name, after being fed up from being banned on servers, he would go on my account and hack on it, thus getting me banned. After he moved i changed the password. So that is the majority of my bans. Some have just been me getting rage banned​

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Okay continually posting to get my attention will not work. I have other things I am doing then sitting around waiting for your responses. I told you via pm you need to learn patience. Any bans on this account are YOUR responsibility as you are now the owner.

@theobob - Explain this ban:
[0] => meepcraft.com .:. you have been banned, courtesy of meepsecurity systems, inc.

tbag19

Wood
that ban was from this server, and i was asking a question. i was asking a questions and was killed. I said that was not fair, and was banned for spamming. i will be more patient btw

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
So how do we know your account is secure? And if he made you the account for your birthday, why is he going on your account causing issues?

Why does your profile state you are 15, your application states you are 16?

tbag19

Wood
oh i am turning 16 in a couple weeks and he does not have any control anymore over this account i have changed the password and blocked him anyway i can, but he is my cousin still. It is my email that made the account he just made the name. He does not no my password to my email or anything. He is gone until i have to meet him for family reasons, also he is was causing issues because his account was banned from servers but then he goes and plays and gets banned again on mine, but like i said before, that is over.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Something just does not add up with this account. I am looking at some posts from the other day where you state

Have you ever been banned on another server before? We check your history, so be truthful: Now this is where i have to explain now i had a friend who used to hack on this acount i recently got it back, he made the immature name, and have been banned from some. The most recent one i was accused of hacking when i won, which i was not. Please understand

So this account is a known hacking account by your admission, and you only recently got it back. I am sorry but I cannot trust your account on this server at this time.

Good luck on another server.