• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Whitelist App] opticblade

opticblade

Dirt
  1. Minecraft In-game name: opticblade
  2. Location & Age: 13, El Salvador
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): I dont think so, but this used to be my cousins account so I dont know. I havent though. Also, my cousin doesnt know the password to this account or the email it belongs to. Gurgamesh said it mattered.
  4. Referral(s): Gurgamesh, tmdarkforce
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Gurgamesh is my friends brother and he got a bunch of his friends to play and they told me
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: Im a good builder and I like to mine and pvp.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCO10
  10. Additional Info: I live in El Salvador but my english is almost perfect. In my extra time I like to play minecraft, Ive always wanted to find a server like this.

Didag

Legacy Supporter 7
**Reviewing**[DOUBLEPOST=1346020961,1346020907][/DOUBLEPOST]So no one other than you knows you password or has access to the account? We do not allow account sharing on Herocraft.

I've also found 1 ban. Please explain what happened and when the ban occurred.

[0] => WCMC.CO .:. griefing-lb confirmed (mlgchampion)

opticblade

Dirt
As I said before, it was my cousin, I havent been banned on any servers, although Im not new to MC, I played on a prison server before here. And no, my cousin doesnt know the password to the account or the email linked to it.

Didag

Legacy Supporter 7
Alright, welcome to Herocraft :) Please remember to keep your account details private. Check your inbox for server details.