• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

White listing application

1. my in-game name is Forestking or mooncrier just depends
2. I live in colorado and im 14 but will be 15 jan 5
3. I have never been ban before
4. no refurrals
5. i was looking for a rp server with heros those are my favorite kinds of servers!
6. have not voted yet but i will after im done typeing this application!
7. I do agree to Herocrafts EULA and T0S
8. Because im a good person and want cause any trouble for other players and the staff of the server!
9. HCF10 or HCF12 counting the numbers at the end
10. I really hope that i can experience the rest of Herocraft and i hope you have an amazing day! ^_^

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
1. my in-game name is Forestking or mooncrier just depends
2. I live in colorado and im 14 but will be 15 jan 5
3. I have never been ban before
4. no refurrals
5. i was looking for a rp server with heros those are my favorite kinds of servers!
6. have not voted yet but i will after im done typeing this application!
7. I do agree to Herocrafts EULA and T0S
8. Because im a good person and want cause any trouble for other players and the staff of the server!
9. HCF10 or HCF12 counting the numbers at the end
10. I really hope that i can experience the rest of Herocraft and i hope you have an amazing day! ^_^
Reviewing

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Please use the proper application format which includes the questions. In addition we can only have one in-game name per account. Reply to this once you have updated your application so I am alerted. Thanks

oh so sorry
1.Minecraft In-game name: Forestking98
2.Location & Age: I live in colorado and im 14 but will be 15 jan 5
3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when: i have never been ban before
4.Referral(s): no i dont have any
5.How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was looking for a rp server with heros those are my favorite kinds of servers!
6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: yes i have voted
7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: yes i do agree with EULA and T0S
8. Reason you should be accepted: Because im a good person and want cause any trouble for other players and the staff of the server!
9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCF12
10. Additional Info: i like strategy games im a very happy person i play wow and i dont cause ttrouble! sorry again for not doing the application right the first time lol

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
oh so sorry
1.Minecraft In-game name: Forestking98
2.Location & Age: I live in colorado and im 14 but will be 15 jan 5
3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when: i have never been ban before
4.Referral(s): no i dont have any
5.How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was looking for a rp server with heros those are my favorite kinds of servers!
6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: yes i have voted
7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: yes i do agree with EULA and T0S
8. Reason you should be accepted: Because im a good person and want cause any trouble for other players and the staff of the server!
9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCF12
10. Additional Info: i like strategy games im a very happy person i play wow and i dont cause ttrouble! sorry again for not doing the application right the first time lol
Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1356558751,1356558623][/DOUBLEPOST]Welcome to Herocraft

Name change Angyles