• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

White-list Application

G

Gryoko

In-game name: Gryoko
Location & Age: Maryland, 17
Previous Bans (Includes other servers):
Technically not a server, an in-game enemy of mine banned me from his server. He continuously visited the servers i was on and dissed them until he was banned, then continued to dis it through skype messages. I visited his little wanna-be factions server and made birchwood and sand genitals around the wild world spawn. I was banned the next morning, which was my intent. His server IP, now dead: 173.193.221.19:25715
His youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheClassySpiderman
Referral(s): Mysticle, WildWolfOfDark, BigGOG, Epic-Dino, googleholic, Mushroombouncer.
Reason you should be accepted: I am a youtuber and a roleplayer. I am not much for creative building, but love surviving and building in survival. Me and my friends go on adventures, get into danger, have fun, and record us doing it. I am commonly a dwarf when roleplaying, and tend to take the whole "Honnor" thing seriously. I usually build a biiiiig whole to bedrock and decorate it in some way to make it a mine.
How did you hear about Herocraft?: My friends from another, dying, server called Bedrocker refered me to this server. It saddens me to leave bedrocker, but it is slowly dying. I need something new to record with my friends and this is the best next thing to what bedrocker was.
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCG6
Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Not Required): Yes

Additional Info: I am a Junior in highschool, and want to be an animator. Currently the only program i use is mine-imator, which suits me well for the projects i do, usually being related to my youtube channel and minecraft.
My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYGQXu5zB-mB-YkRgLYVy5w

If you watch a couple of my videos, it will give you a clear understanding of what i am like. I am not a 10 year old annoying-voiced kid, like a lot of the mc players these days.

The IP of the previous server i played on: 37.187.29.13 bedrocker.net

Air_Restraint

Legacy Supporter 6
Location & Age:
Maryland, 17
Technically not a server, an in-game enemy of mine banned me from his server. He continuously visited the servers i was on and dissed them until he was banned, then continued to dis it through skype messages. I visited his little wanna-be factions server and made birchwood and sand genitals around the wild world spawn. I was banned the next morning, which was my intent. His server IP, now dead: 173.193.221.19:25715
Referral(s): Mysticle, WildWolfOfDark, BigGOG, Epic-Dino, googleholic, Mushroombouncer.
Reason you should be accepted: I am a youtuber and a roleplayer. I am not much for creative building, but love surviving and building in survival. Me and my friends go on adventures, get into danger, have fun, and record us doing it. I am commonly a dwarf when roleplaying, and tend to take the whole "Honnor" thing seriously. I usually build a biiiiig whole to bedrock and decorate it in some way to make it a mine.
How did you hear about Herocraft?: My friends from another, dying, server called Bedrocker refered me to this server. It saddens me to leave bedrocker, but it is slowly dying. I need something new to record with my friends and this is the best next thing to what bedrocker was.

Additional Info: I am a Junior in highschool, and want to be an animator. Currently the only program i use is mine-imator, which suits me well for the projects i do, usually being related to my youtube channel and minecraft.

If you watch a couple of my videos, it will give you a clear understanding of what i am like. I am not a 10 year old annoying-voiced kid, like a lot of the mc players these days.

Reviewing

Air_Restraint

Legacy Supporter 6
Location & Age:
Maryland, 17

Accepted! Welcome to the server. I encourage you to vote for us. It helps the server grow!