• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[White-List] Application

B

BruZZlie(Alt)

1. Minecraft In-game name : BruZZlie
  2. Location & Age : Europe , Romania & 13
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when) : Combat logging bans ( I have a very weak internet connection and I have a special form of lag in minecraft . Exemple: I run or I am at pvp and suddenly I see that the chunks are missing , mobs don't see me , and I can't hear or see other players . With some test I saw that it suddenly stop me with no reason ) and other bans from players who reported me for nothing ( I think they think I griefed in a protection and things like that )
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]: BrusLi44 ( He's also my brother )
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft? : My brother ( BrusLi44 ) searched on some server list the RPG category and showed me this awesome server .
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here) ? : Yes , almost daily .
  7. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel ? (Optional) : Yep .
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? : I agree .
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!) : HCB8
  10. Reason you should be accepted : I am a pretty good builder and I like any kind of role playing game . I know how to handle with some of your plugins ( Heroes , Towny , and others ) and I am respectful to other players . I can help anytime if someone needs and I will help new players with some gear if they need . The single bad thing at me is that I like to put a lot of spaces on a text . Thanks !

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name : BruZZlie
  2. Location & Age : Europe , Romania & 13
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when) : Combat logging bans ( I have a very weak internet connection and I have a special form of lag in minecraft . Exemple: I run or I am at pvp and suddenly I see that the chunks are missing , mobs don't see me , and I can't hear or see other players . With some test I saw that it suddenly stop me with no reason ) and other bans from players who reported me for nothing ( I think they think I griefed in a protection and things like that )
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]: BrusLi44 ( He's also my brother )
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft? : My brother ( BrusLi44 ) searched on some server list the RPG category and showed me this awesome server .
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here) ? : Yes , almost daily .
  7. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel ? (Optional) : Yep .
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? : I agree .
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!) : HCB8
  10. Reason you should be accepted : I am a pretty good builder and I like any kind of role playing game . I know how to handle with some of your plugins ( Heroes , Towny , and others ) and I am respectful to other players . I can help anytime if someone needs and I will help new players with some gear if they need . The single bad thing at me is that I like to put a lot of spaces on a text . Thanks !

Making a new account will not change the fact you are too young to be whitelisted at this time.

http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/bruzzlie-whitelist.39598/