• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

White-List Application

broncshark

Dirt
  1. Minecraft In-game name: broncshark
  2. Location & Age: McAllen Texas USA
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): Not that i know of.
  4. Referral(s):Melonlor
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: My friend told me that I should try his server as I RPG servers, and I want one with a tad of experience.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes i have
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:I do completely
  8. Reason you should be accepted:I'm looking for a cool new RPG and this one sounds pretty awesome
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCB2
  10. Additional Info: I'm usually playing this and black ops 2 but, I'm getting a new computer soon so i'm saving up for battlefield 3. I'm in Swimming I'm and I almost made it to state. As a side not i'm using the same ip address as melonlor sometimes and i have notified angyle

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): Not that i know of.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: My friend told me that I should try his server as I RPG servers, and I want one with a tad of experience.
  8. Reason you should be accepted:I'm looking for a cool new RPG and this one sounds pretty awesome
  10. Additional Info: I'm usually playing this and black ops 2 but, I'm getting a new computer soon so i'm saving up for battlefield 3. I'm in Swimming I'm and I almost made it to state. As a side not i'm using the same ip address as melonlor sometimes and i have notified angyle
Reviewing.

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
#1-Your age is required on your application
#2-Your special key is incorrect.

Please correct these things.

broncshark

Dirt
  2. Location & Age: McAllen Texas USA, Sorry about that i'm 15 years old
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: My sister melonlor told me about this server as I love RPG servers, and I want one with a tad of experience.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCB10
  10. Additional Info: I'm usually playing this and black ops 2 but, I'm getting a new computer soon so i'm saving up for battlefield 3. I'm in Swimmingand I almost made it tostate. As a side note i'm using the same ip address as melonlor sometimes and i have notified angyle

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
  2. Location & Age: McAllen Texas USA, Sorry about that i'm 15 years old
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: My sister melonlor told me about this server as I love RPG servers, and I want one with a tad of experience.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCB10
  10. Additional Info: I'm usually playing this and black ops 2 but, I'm getting a new computer soon so i'm saving up for battlefield 3. I'm in Swimmingand I almost made it tostate. As a side note i'm using the same ip address as melonlor sometimes and i have notified angyle
Accepted. Welcome. Check your inbox.
For future reference no need to PM me about your application.