• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

White list application for herocraft

bradenlg

Dirt
  1. Minecraft In-game name: bradenlg
  2. Location & Age: usa, 20
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): yes, banned from teamspeak , for changing my name to staff member's name, obsidiancraft. reason , Homophobia, basicly i said fag on the chat .
  4. Referral(s): minecraft
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: minecraft forums
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I love your server vids and people tell me great stuff, ill help promote the server and if i really like it (which i proble will) ill donate :D
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCB8
  10. Additional Info: I love minecraft, i love to play mmorpg's. There my fav thing to do other than hanging out. I love diablo 3 and diablo 2. But diablo 2 is better. I love to play on games that usually level up and buy stuff with economy. My real name is braden. Im going for engineering in collage. So playing the server when im not busy would be great :)

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. bradenlg
  2. usa , 20
  3. no
  4. seantking
  5. minecraft forums
  6. yepp
  7. yes
  8. I love your server vids and people tell me great stuff, ill help promote the server and if i really like it (which i proble will) ill donate :D
  9. HCB8
  10. I love mincraft and love mmorpg's soooo ya :D plz whitelist me

Your application is pretty poor, let's put some effort into it. Also use the proper format which includes the questions.

In addition, you are banned from the TS for impersonating staff.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name: bradenlg
  2. Location & Age: usa, 20
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): yes, banned from teamspeak , for changing my name to staff member's name,
  4. Referral(s): minecraft
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: minecraft forums
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I love your server vids and people tell me great stuff, ill help promote the server and if i really like it (which i proble will) ill donate :D
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCB8
  10. Additional Info: I love minecraft, i love to play mmorpg's. There my fav thing to do other than hanging out. I love diablo 3 and diablo 2. But diablo 2 is better. I love to play on games that usually level up and buy stuff with economy. My real name is braden. Im going for engineering in collage. So playing the server when im not busy would be great :)

Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1357444630,1357444623][/DOUBLEPOST]Think you forgot a ban:

http://mcbans.com/player/bradenlg

bradenlg

Dirt
k , it was cus i called someone a (idk if i can say this in this chat) but i called somone a fag cus they griefed me.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Against my better judgement I am going to add you to the whitelist.

• Read our rules, you will not be given any chances because you are ignorant
  • The ban on TS will stick as impersonating staff is against the rules

bradenlg

Dirt
thank you . i really appreciate it. I am really a good person . just did that stupid thing on ts :/