• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

White list application: Crusher32

z3m0s

Wood
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Crusher32
  2. Location & Age: NSW Australia, 14
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): One or two bans from new minecraft servers that had abusive young staff members that enjoyed abusing there powers.
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]:
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was looking for roleplay minecraft servers and found herocraft.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes.
  7. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): Yes.
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: I agree.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCC9
  10. Reason you should be accepted to Minecraft RPG Server: Well i feel i am a good roleplayer and could bring alot of great things to your server. I am very adaptable to all situations but can also make very chaotic disruptive roleplay.

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): One or two bans from new minecraft servers that had abusive young staff members that enjoyed abusing there powers.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was looking for roleplay minecraft servers and found herocraft.
  10. Reason you should be accepted to Minecraft RPG Server: Well i feel i am a good roleplayer and could bring alot of great things to your server. I am very adaptable to all situations but can also make very chaotic disruptive roleplay.

Reviewing

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7

What is your REAL date of birth?

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7
Why do you say you are 22 on your profile then?

Also please explain this video:
Angyles - Name and age change please

z3m0s

Wood
Well i was unaware of this and im pretty sure you are not going to believe me but in all honesty this is my friends alt he no longer uses and basically when he would get temp banned for hacking or what not he would go on his alt and hack... but it is now banned on this server for being an ALT of grummlings is his name. if you need anymore info do ask i assure you im 100% being honest here[DOUBLEPOST=1374499640][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh crap, is there anyway to change that??

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7

Does he still have access to your account?

Also im getting a mod to change your age and name on your profile.

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7

Read the post above

z3m0s

Wood
im sorry which post im getting quite confused if it is the post about whether he has access to my account i replied with no.

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7

Its fine it was a misunderstanding.
Anyway i would be happy to give you a chance on the whitelist. Don't let me down.
Welcome to herocraft

z3m0s

Wood
Thank you very much sorry about that, it was late last night might not have been being clear enough and thank you i will not let you down.