• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

White List Application \ cotroni7 REAL

Was it a good graylist applications ?

• Yes it was good.It had alot of detail

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • It was ok missing abit of detail

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It as Missing to much detail

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cotroni7

Stone
  1. Minecraft In-game name:cotroni7
  2. Location & Age: Canada Montreal \ 15
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when):I have previous bans from other servers I am not sure 100% on what but its been a really long time, I was a griefer when i had first joined minecraft, BUT i also didn't know there were rules on servers ...... Also not to long ago I was immature on a server forums for the reason being i had been accepted for a duty and was also stripped from it and had lost everything i worked for ..... i was immature because i found it an unfair vote .... ((people i had not known decided that i was a bad guard)prison ) But i went to the forums and made an apology at the end of my post... because i had realized what i had done wrong.
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]: Well I was brought by a few friends a long time ago.maybe a year or so.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:Threw social media.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:No but i will i have been on the server for about 10 minutes, and i haven't found the location to everything ....
  7. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional):No i didn't know you had one
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:Yes
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCC8
  10. Reason you should be accepted to Minecraft RPG Server: Reasons to be accepted, well i can a great help to the community I answer questions on forums I do believe that I can also answer questions in game if I can familiarize myself to it.My reasons to want to join the server (Graylist) , I love heroes and apparently this is the best server for it !!I love the ways the \spells have been organized, i love the ways the classes are organized and unique in there own way,and i love the fact that the server is organized completely itself. p.s. I am a good pvper, and i love to build, people do consider me as a good builder also

Last edited:

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when):I have previous bans from other servers I am not sure 100% on what but its been a really long time, I was a griefer when i had first joined minecraft, BUT i also didn't know there were rules on servers ...... Also not to long ago I was immature on a server forums for the reason being i had been accepted for a duty and was also stripped from it and had lost everything i worked for ..... i was immature because i found it an unfair vote .... ((people i had not known decided that i was a bad guard)prison ) But i went to the forums and made an apology at the end of my post... because i had realized what i had done wrong.
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]: Well I was brought by a few friends a long time ago.maybe a year or so.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:No but i will i have been on the server for about 10 minutes, and i haven't found the location to everything ....
  7. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional):No i didn't know you had one
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCF7
  10. Reason you should be accepted to Minecraft RPG Server: Reasons to be accepted, well i can a great help to the community I answer questions on forums I do believe that I can also answer questions in game if I can familiarize myself to it.My reasons to want to join the server (Graylist) , I love heroes and apparently this is the best server for it !!I love the ways the \spells have been organized, i love the ways the classes are organized and unique in there own way,and i love the fact that the server is organized completely itself.
Reviewing

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCF7
  10. Reason you should be accepted to Minecraft RPG Server: Reasons to be accepted, well i can a great help to the community I answer questions on forums I do believe that I can also answer questions in game if I can familiarize myself to it.My reasons to want to join the server (Graylist) , I love heroes and apparently this is the best server for it !!I love the ways the \spells have been organized, i love the ways the classes are organized and unique in there own way,and i love the fact that the server is organized completely itself. p.s. I am a good pvper, and i love to build, people do consider me as a good builder also
Your special key is incorrect. Please read the guide. Thanks

Cotroni7

Stone
ok .....

Fixed it...

btw REAL is just until i get fixed by an admin... i am not sure on the name she told me to put a different user

also i should pay attention more when i read ._.

Last edited by a moderator: