• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

What was your favorite video game/series when you were younger?

What is the better Zelda game?

• Total voters

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
So many games. Here are some that I remember.

Mario Party - I played way too much mario party. I beat number 4 on many characters and beat the rest a few times.

Pokemon - I played alot of this aswell, I remember when gameboys needed that cord to play with other people. Me and my cousin would pinch the cord during pokemon trades and hope that the pokemon would pop out. :p He aslo stole my starter pokemon in two games. :(

Animal crossing - I spent hours on the series with my brother and cousin.

Zelda - Amazing games.

Kirby air riders - City trial was amazing.

I know there are alot more, I just can't think of them right now. I know I played alot of Nintendo though. :p

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Pokemon - I played alot of this aswell, I remember when gameboys needed that cord to play with other people. Me and my cousin would pinch the cord during pokemon trades and hope that the pokemon would pop out. :p He aslo stole my starter pokemon in two games. :(

I did that exact same thing with my friends and that cord, hahaha.

Animal Crossing... That was such an amazing game. To be honest, I mostly played it for the fish/bugs. that museum, man. ;D

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
PS1 / PS2 / Gameboy -> DS = my childhood

Crash bandicoot series, like all those games, crash insanity vs cortex I forgot most of the names of the games, but I remember no-lifing the first crash bandicoot on PS1 so hard.

Spyro - played that a bit

Ratchet and clank - I used to love this :D

All the pokemans - when I was little I used to take my gameboy fuckin everywhere catching all dem pokemans nawwhataimsayin

Scycor

Legacy Supporter 3
So many games. Here are some that I remember.

Mario Party - I played way too much mario party. I beat number 4 on many characters and beat the rest a few times.

Zelda - Amazing games.

Kirby air riders - City trial was amazing.

I know there are alot more, I just can't think of them right now. I know I played alot of Nintendo though. :p
Lol shit, I still play Kirby's Air Ride on Gamecube sometimes, I have all of the vehicles you can fly on + all of the different colors of Kirby... I need something better to do with my time :p

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Lol shit, I still play Kirby's Air Ride on Gamecube sometimes, I have all of the vehicles you can fly on + all of the different colors of Kirby... I need something better to do with my time :p

I still play it from time to time, just not as much :p.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Can't go past Crash Bandicoot I,ve played a lot of the series and it never gets old lol

I never did get all those gems. But I got enough of them I got the second ending where you jump down(I instead of walk because I'm a scrub and couldn't get all the white gems lol) the pitfall hallway before the final boss lol

bart900

Iron
I never did get all those gems. But I got enough of them I got the second ending where you jump down(I instead of walk because I'm a scrub and couldn't get all the white gems lol) the pitfall hallway before the final boss lol

I was never able to even get half the gems probably because I didn't understand how to obtain them at the time. I was about 5 or 6 but heck it was fun. Wrath of Cortex was a good one having a wumpa fruit cannon XD.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
I was never able to even get half the gems probably because I didn't understand how to obtain them at the time. I was about 5 or 6 but heck it was fun. Wrath of Cortex was a good one having a wumpa fruit cannon XD.
Only game I played was Wrath of Cortex. So. freaking. hard.