• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

What was your favorite video game/series when you were younger?

What is the better Zelda game?

• Total voters

Scycor

Legacy Supporter 3
I'm interested in what one of your guys favorite or most played game was when you were a kid. It's always surprising to see how much technology has advanced since you were little. Personally my favorite series was the Zelda series... Heck it is still my is. I played it all the time when the N64/Gamecube was out... Remember, post your favorite video games/series from when you were young!

- Also i'm curious. I was thinking about buying Skyward sword but I don't want to bother if it's not very good. Feel free to vote which game you thought was better: Skyward Sword or Ocarina of Time.

MultiHeartGold

Legacy Supporter 2
Zelda series is the best. I have bought Spirit Tracks and Ocarina of Time 3D, and got Skyward Sword as a gift last christmas. Also, Skyward Sword is better than Ocarina of Time. I know it even though Im only a little past the first temple.

DuskWolfMC

Obsidian
Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time. :D I loved it so much I bought it for three systems. I believe I have played most (if not all LoZ Games too). I'm not knocking off skyward sword through. It's great too, even though it's more complex. I'm just voting Ocarina because I haven't bested Skyward Sword. ;D I may not of been around when Ocarina was first put out, but it was/is my favorite, or at least until I decide about Skyward Sword. Right now I am on the Volcano Spirit Trial. It's hard! e.e Legend of Zelda is the best! Crap on Mario's coins! :p

Carbash

Legacy Supporter 6
Ogre battles, Final Fantasy Tactics, and an amazing little game called Hogs of War. The last wasnt very popular but i loved every minute of it.

j2gay

Legacy Supporter 6
My first game system was the commodore for which I had pitfall and centipede. In my teenage years when Nintendo came out there was the legend of zelda and tecmo superbowl.

Scycor

Legacy Supporter 3
I know all of these games that you guys are stating, it brings back so many memories. Is it just me or did anyone like to play Banjo kazooie? I remember playing that game alot. :p

Malimbar96

Coal
Yea, I loved playing Banjo Kazooie. That and super mario were my favorite games on the nintendo 64.

themeoff

Legacy Supporter 8
By far my favorite game ever was for the PS1 and it was Legend of Dragoon; but best series I'd have to say Spyro for PS1-PS2

Scycor

Legacy Supporter 3
By far my favorite game ever was for the PS1 and it was Legend of Dragoon; but best series I'd have to say Spyro for PS1-PS2
Yeah, I played Spyro alot on the Gamecube. That was one of the games I played most when I was around 6 ish.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
I never owned a Nintendo, my parents got me a PS1 when I was young :p

My favorite series when I was young, and still one of my favorites of all time is definately Armored Core!

_-Armored-Core-PlayStation-_.jpg

Ever since i was 5 years old i've been playing this series!

armoredcorev.jpg

1810139-box_acmoa.png

Armored_Core_Project_Phantasma.jpg

Armored_Core_2_cover_art.jpg

Armored_Core_2_-_Another_Age.jpg

Armored_Core_3.jpg

2129479-box_acsl.png

_-Armored-Core-Nexus-PS2-_.jpg

_-Armored-Core-Last-Raven-PS2-_.jpg

_-Armored-Core-4-PS3-_.jpg

armored-core-for-answer-ps3-boxart.jpg

Armored-Core-V-Box-Art-PS3.jpg