• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

What was your favorite video game/series when you were younger?

What is the better Zelda game?

• Total voters

Lord_Orchid

Legacy Supporter 7
tie between FF7 and The legend of Dragoon both great games sad that dragoon never really took to the sky

Jellybutter

Glowing Redstone
I'd have to say Digimon World was my favourite ps1 game, if not my all time fave game. I just loved everything about it. For Ps2 I'd definitely say the kingdom hearts series is my favourite ongoing games. Crash Bandicoot was good up until Crash of the Titans, I didn't like that game very much..

duderobot123

Stone
My FAVORITES were on the PlayStation (Original) :
Duke Nukem: Time to Kill
Spyro the Dragon
Tekken 3
Metal Gear Solid

Scycor

Legacy Supporter 3
Seems as if everyone played "Spyro" on the PlayStation, did anyone ever play it on the Gamecube like I did? :p

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I got myself a Nintendo and started playing Pokemon Emerald when I was around 7-8, but the first real game I was playing would be Fifa 2002 when I was 4-5.

Pokemon Emerald was probably the first game I could spend hours playing. I first took the Mudkip, but started a new game and I finished every single mission in the game with a level 100 blaziken, lvl 100Raqueazyas (Not sure about spelling lol, the green flying dragon pokemon), a fully evolved zubat (Dont remember the name, but it was lvl 86), Electrode fully evolved at lvl 95+ and various other pokemon that I don't quite remember. Man the first time I beat the Elite Four, such a good memory.

I started playing Warcraft III when I was around 9 years old, finished the campaign for that game and the expansion pack, Frozen Throne. Still playing Warcraft III, such a good game. When I was 11, I got into the Total War series. I had over 100 hours of gameplay in Empire Total War multiplayer.

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
I remember mine being(can't just pick one ;_; )
FF X
Ratchet & Clank (1,2,3)
Jack (1,2,3,x)
Kingdom Hearts (1,2)

All to PS2. :)

(And ofc the Nintendo 64, but at that time I was too young to fully understand how to play Zelda. So I mostly played Mario Kart)

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I forgot Mario Kart for Nintendo DS.

That shit was fun, I always beat my friends in it xD

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
Almost ashamed to say I played Harry potter games when I was a little kid..
However I played zelda, pokemon, mario and some other classics aswell :D

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Almost ashamed to say I played Harry potter games when I was a little kid..
However I played zelda, pokemon, mario and some other classics aswell :D

I had a Harry Potter game too. The 1st and 2nd ones.

Hmm, I think the first game I got was from my cousins. They gave us their NES and SNES. We had Super Mario Bros 3, Star Wing, Super Mario World, Donkey Kong Country 3 and some others. All great fun. OH, we had the ''Fantastic Adventures of Dizzy'' too. If you didn't know:

b5813cf300176d8f4c5b431f

God I love that game... :D

Scycor

Legacy Supporter 3
Pokemon, Zelda, Mario Party 6, Kingdom Hearts, Super Smash Bros(all of them).
I really liked Super smash bros as well :p. As you can see my profile picture is Marth (from Brawl/Melee) he originated in Fire Emblem but he was my favorite character to play in that series.

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
Eh, i'm not as old as most of you but I remember my time on Star Wars: Battlefront 1 & 2 and also the early lego series mainly lego star wars 1.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
I loved Spyro, Gauntlet, Gex, Galaga, and Mario Party 2. :)

Oh man, Gex was like Mario to me. Since like I mentioned in my previous post, I've never owned a Nintendo :p

The first one in 2D, and the second and third in 3D I have sunk countless hours into.

My other post I only talked about Armored Core, so here's a few other games from my childhood I loved:

• Legend of Dragoon
  • Crash Bandicoot 1, 2, Warped, Team Racing
  • Jet Moto 1, 2, and 3
  • Final Fantasy 7, and 8 (and no, they aren't my favorites of the series, just the first ones i played lol)
  • Gex 1, 2, and 3 (like mentioned above)
  • Omega Boost
  • Trap Gunner
  • Tekken 2, and 3 (then later 4, 5, and 6 as time moved along lol)
  • Soul Calibur
Good times!