• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

What do YOU listen to while playing Herocraft?

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
I didn't realize how much I liked Techno until I listened to Glitch Mob!

I can't get this song out of my head:

Pretty much everything they've made is amazing, good to know Dubstep didn't kill Techno lol

Zaspar

Legacy Supporter 2
I didn't realize how much I liked Techno until I listened to Glitch Mob!

I can't get this song out of my head:

Pretty much everything they've made is amazing, good to know Dubstep didn't kill Techno lol

Glitch mob isn't regular techno, their style is a subgenre of electronica called glitch. Techno is also a subgenre of electronica. Get yo facts right :p

Also, you should check out some of the remixes they do of other people, and remixes other people do of them, both of those tend to be real good.

Gunmoney321

ICE ICE ICE!
I change what music I listen to literally almost everyday. Here's what I'm listening to right now:

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
I've been listening to some orchestra/band ensembles/pieces. Dunno why, I really hate being in the school band, but I enjoy listening to all types of music, so I've been listening to some pieces that were recommended by my band director... Fun to play Herocraft to... AT MAX VOLUME KILLING PEOPLE.:mad:
This is good for mob arena or just killing helpless noobs.
Just awesome.

Also, Good song to mine too for 8 straight hours: