• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

What do YOU listen to while playing Herocraft?

Ilsyde

Legacy Supporter 4
Haha, oh my. Jeremy Soule. Nice to see that people listen to game sountracks as well. I have loads myself, but let me just recommend one:

Battleforge OST

This is real orchestral music (not computer generated) and will definitely blow your mind. It is so good, I actually purchased the mp3 album when it came out. And let me tell you, the last time I bought music... lol... that wasn't even on a CD. It was a tape from 1999.

Woutman

Air
Ilsyde said:
Haha, oh my. Jeremy Soule. Nice to see that people listen to game sountracks as well. I have loads myself, but let me just recommend one:

Battleforge OST

This is real orchestral music (not computer generated) and will definitely blow your mind. It is so good, I actually purchased the mp3 album when it came out. And let me tell you, the last time I bought music... lol... that wasn't even on a CD. It was a tape from 1999.

Who's the composer of that? Sounds awefully familiar, but I can't quite place it.

You're right about the awesomeness btw.

Ilsyde

Legacy Supporter 4
There are three composers, each was assigned to a faction so that they can work on different themes.

By ID tags, in Winamp:
97029764.png

Tilman Sillescu
Alexander Roeder
Alex Pfeffer

And here is a short orchestra trailer that's worth watching (and listening to) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BL50Lr1CKJs

Nothing. No music. I keep my sound effects up high so I can hear the faintest of foot steps or sounds of nearby players so I can kill them or not be killed by them :-D

Also useful for locating dungeons/caverns while mining.

Depends for me. Usually remixes of video games that are rock or techno. Although I do love something that just gives off that adventurous feel. Such remixes are Megaman Guitar Remix, Gusty Galaxy Rock Remix, and such others.

TheAngle

Air
musicad.jpg

musicej.jpg

musickp.jpg

musicrz.jpg

genres.jpg

Thats everything, I listen to anything in my library just depends on what mood I'm in. I love Agalloch<3

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
Ilsyde said:

Battleforge OST

O.O This must be the best minecraft music ever. Why doesn't notch put something like this in that actually fits the theme of the game and plays constantly?

Not best as in best music, but best like it has a really adventurous feel to it. Best for minecraft.

elroy72

TNT
Holy shit this OST is fucking awesome. Thank you. THANK YOU!.

My music folder right now. Has ~40Gb before someone stole my External. as you can see this one is only from 2009.
screeny20110130042319.png

Neo_Exdeath

Destroyer Of Worlds
Legacy Supporter 3
I usually listen to things like:
Metallica
Killswitch Engage
System of a Down
and various game music (Mainly things from Final Fantasy)

Nuin

Legacy Supporter 5
I am all over the board with music, and don't really listen to particular genres aside from electronica. I mostly stream SomaFM, usually their Drone Zone, Space Station Soma or Groove Salad stations, or play one of my favorites...

- Deadmau5 (my new fix, just bought some new CDs)
- Deepsky
- Fantastic Plastic Machine
- Gods of Luxury
- Groove Armada
- How To Destroy Angels
- Lady GaGa (yeah, not my usual type of music)
- Leftfield
- Metallica (early albums)
- Moby
- Mystical Sun
- Nine Inch Nails (big fan, I own all albums)
- Orbital
- The B-52s
- The Crystal Method
- The Orb
- White Zombie
- William Orbit

Ilsyde

Legacy Supporter 4
Orbital, Crystal Method and Deadmau5 I know/like though not all of their songs. Also prefer a similar style to yours, electronic rock or SID metal or whatever people like to call it. And chiptunes.

For example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doo1fVPu4c4

Diavolo1988

Legacy Supporter 6
Sometimes I listen to dance/trance/electronica music picked in my own playlists at grooveshark. Other times I listen to other good game soundtracks, like from morrowind or oblivion.

However, most of the time I just keep the originaly minecraft music on. After mc got to beta, the music has gotten better imo.