• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

West Coasters.... PAR-the?! :D

Attending?

• Total voters

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
Soon shall begin the move from Florida to California.

What area? Santa Cruz/Capitola area.

When? Some time during August (probably not until after the Olympics).

Why? Multiple reasons, Mostly because I love the West Coast and I kinda need a new start AWAY from the ghost-town I currently live in. Also, because there's shit for work here (and I refuse bowing down to Disney).

Now then, pay close attention to the next bit you're about to read... For it is time for...

Operation P.H.A.D.Y.A.O.I. (or "Phad Yaoi" for short)

Purpose: Meet with unique and awesome individuals from the server (of whom are on the West Coast) and possibly not feel so "alien" and "alone" in my new home (which will be roughly 2,881 Miles away from where I'm currently sitting). Plus, then maybe I'll have some friends there? :3

Objective: Party hard, make new friends, have a blast, etc.

Rules: No fighting, no drama, no bullshit. What happens at the party stays at the party. +18 and up party! (MAYBE 1 or 2 exceptions but highly unlikely)

Time of Execution: TBA

What the fuck does "P.H.A.D.Y.A.O.I." stand for? Party Hard And Dance Your Ass Off I.... (I forgot what the I stands for... I came up with this shit last night. DON'T JUDGE ME!)

(lastly) Who's invited? Everyone who wants to attend (+18 only! If you REALLY want to attend and you're not above the age of 18, talk to me and MAYBE I'll think about it)!

Questions? Thoughts? Opinions?

EDIT:
This party doesn't have to take place at my new place if it's too far away from everyone. If there's more people towards the Eastern parts of Cali, We can meet in the middle somewhere.

Also, if it does take place at my new place, I have no issue with people spending the night ^.^

EDIT EDIT: +1's and +2's are okay, as long as I'm notified ahead of time (once an actual date is established) so I can see to it that there are enough drinks/foods for everyone (this includes girlfriends and boyfriends, just try not to make out everywhere).

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
Also, please post on here for what days during late August/September are great for you.

If nothing works on these days, we can always go "FUCK IT, lets leave it for Halloween!" :D

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
Really It all depends on the legal situation that my household is currently in.
If I can find a job by then I will totally be in.

Wow, strangely enough I am about to move to Portland, OR and I have immediate family in the Santa Cruz area. See you around sometime mabye.

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
So far, according to the polls:

3 people think I'm awesome
1 person's not sure
3 people have severe issues with sticking their thumbs up their asses (2 of which are Aburido and Bingy.. Go figure)

BTW: Party is now 18 and up with few-to-no exceptions.

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
Umm.... You obviously didn't read the post right UNLESS you're under the age of 18 or you're not on the west coast..

Then... Sorry kiddo? Maybe I'll do a cross-country run to all the Chucky Cheeze's and invite you to the nearest one? o.o
I guess I can't come either </3

skyboy49707

Obsidian
Umm.... You obviously didn't read the post right UNLESS you're under the age of 18 or you're not on the west coast..

Then... Sorry kiddo? Maybe I'll do a cross-country run to all the Chucky Cheeze's and invite you to the nearest one? o.o
Woah brah Im 18 and on the west coast ;)

Milosh94

Wood
Too bad. I would totally come but I'm on the other side of the earth, and now you're going to miss out on this sexy body
Fat-Asian-Kid-internet e-bonics-Picks-Up-Object-On-The-Floor.png

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
Pst.. The reason for why I made it 18 and up is because I don't want to have to worry about teenie-boppers and their parents and because then, lets say someone under the age of 18 decides to drink and does something stupid, I don't really want to be held accountable for that as it will cause me (and everyone else) some issues with the legal system.

+18, you're an adult and you can take care of yourself. You're liable for your own actions so if you decide to do something stupid, it's your own consequences (not meaning for that to come out the way it is, but I've had run-ins here where someone under the age of 18 would get pissed off for the stupidest shit and then make some rather stupid claims, getting others into trouble).

There may or may not be exceptions made, it's just a matter of understanding your situation. Of course, if you're emancipated and 17, I'm not going to freak out about it.