• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

West Coasters.... PAR-the?! :D

Attending?

• Total voters

skyboy49707

Obsidian
Awkward
Pst.. The reason for why I made it 18 and up is because I don't want to have to worry about teenie-boppers and their parents and because then, lets say someone under the age of 18 decides to drink and does something stupid, I don't really want to be held accountable for that as it will cause me (and everyone else) some issues with the legal system.

+18, you're an adult and you can take care of yourself. You're liable for your own actions so if you decide to do something stupid, it's your own consequences (not meaning for that to come out the way it is, but I've had run-ins here where someone under the age of 18 would get pissed off for the stupidest shit and then make some rather stupid claims, getting others into trouble).

There may or may not be exceptions made, it's just a matter of understanding your situation. Of course, if you're emancipated and 17, I'm not going to freak out about it.
Awakard moment when your 18 but were Enabcipated when you turned 17

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
"You're" Sky, not "Your". >.> Urks the shit out of me...

And depending on what happens, I will have a poll for food.
I'm thinking Tacos from Taco-Dingding

Volkaine

Stone
First off I'm busy busting keys.

Secondly, my cycle is in the shop, let's hope she makes it out alive before this party?

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
A bit far for me to travel for a party tbh, but have fun you guys. One of these days I must go to a show with Brutal when he heads to So Cal!