• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Welcome to the new forum!

A

Alente1

Good afternoon all and welcome to the new forum platform.

After a fair amount of delay I'm happy to announce we've finally moved from myBB to Xen and with that comes a new set of features and some fun toys to play around with.

Having said that there will be one or two minor steps you lot will need to do in order to take full advantage of our new software so be sure to pay attention ;)

Changes:

• All users will need to reset their passwords, your accounts and threads/posts still exist only the password needs to be modified.
  • Avatars have not been transferred, you can update these and other account settings via this panel.
  • Signatures and posts using align tags (left/right/center) will need to be updated.
  • Yes all your PMs are showing as new conversations... sorry about that.
  • Addons will be configured/installed over the coming days.
  • Yes there's multiple skins, these can be accessed from the bottom left corner (Click where it says "Dark") Additional skins will be added as time permits.
Known Bugs:

• Some forum permissions may be slightly bugged/incomplete, if you encounter an issue please let us know ASAP.
  • Kingdom forums are currently inaccessible, we are aware of this. Kingdom forum status updated - see this post. Please also note that Kingdom forums will be archived with the map change at Heroes release.
  • Some members can't upload avatars.
We hope you all enjoy the new forum and please feel free to let us know how we can improve it further!

Dalkor

Legacy Supporter 3
Second! * hide*

But seriously, nice job. I like these forums already. :D

Nuin

Legacy Supporter 5
Excellent job, especially using the same forum software as Bukkit! *gives you a cookie*

A

Alente1

Glad you guys are enjoying it.

Due to popular demand, especially ingame, I've switched our Dark theme to be the current default skin.

Few little bug fixes here and there that aren't really worth listing - will tackle the modifications tomorrow. Please be sure to report any issues you run into =)

ForTehZZZ

Coal
The new forum looks nice, but I hate to sound rude, I prefer the older one. :L

The new one is still good however! :)

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
I'm loving the new setup! Very slick.

Doreagarde

Legacy Supporter 5
Looks great! I can tell this forum is going to be much more accessible than the last. One concern: on the old forum, it was a simply matter of clicking "view all new posts" to... view all the new posts. Is there an equivalent on this forum? If there is, I can't find it.

carmeops

Legacy Supporter 5
ho? lol, the forum found my old avatar linked to my email all by itself ^^ nice

ps: dorea, up to the thread, there is a "what's new?" button

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Very nice, Alente. It'll take getting used to, but it's so darn pretty I don't care.

By the by, is there an option to mark/delete all your conversation/PM things? The little red 76 in the corner is bugging me.

MoeJunur

Staff member
Legacy Supporter 9
I noticed that when you reset the password, it does not give an acknowledgement,
like your pw has been rest, it just stays on the same screen,

but other than that great job with the forums site, easy to use and coll looking!!!

Thumbs up!!

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
Looks a lot nicer, and I think I will like it in the long run. For now though, I need to go and open all how many thousand of threads so it stops saying that threads from 4 months ago are new.

EDIT: There is a "Mark This Forum Read" button at the top of the page in tiny letters. =D

carmeops

Legacy Supporter 5
btw, i don't see the KRS subforum, and i don't see any group thing to check if i'm in krs group