• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Welcome to the new forum!

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
How do I quote? I was gonna quote Carm and agree about not seeing the KRS subforum. I do not see a quote button.

Also can we get a "Mark all as read" button for our PMs?

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Over the next few days there's several tweaks and adjustments we'll be making. The style will change a bit.

TO quote just click "reply" and it will put it in the box

ALso you can use advance html by just using Cltr + B to bold while you type

A

Alente1

Looks great! I can tell this forum is going to be much more accessible than the last. One concern: on the old forum, it was a simply matter of clicking "view all new posts" to... view all the new posts. Is there an equivalent on this forum? If there is, I can't find it.

If you look up top you'll see a "What's New" button, click that.

btw, i don't see the KRS subforum, and i don't see any group thing to check if i'm in krs group

If you take a look at the main post Kingdom sections are current inaccessible, I'll look at addressing this sometime today.

As for the rest of you thanks for your support!

A

Alente1

UPDATE: Due to the sheer amount of users needing to be added to Kingdom pages and the map archive being mere days away we will not be restoring everyone's access to the Kingdom forums.

However if you have threads in your Kingdom section that you need to access please post in this thread saying so and which Kingdom you belong to and we'll manually grant you access to your section.

Thanks.