• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Walking Kadaver

1. Minecraft In-game name: WalkingKadaver
  2. Location & Age: Florida, 20
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): None
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Just found it on my own
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I love playing Minecraft. I play by the rules, and I would like to know what Herocraft is all about. I know a little bit of coding(very minute amount).
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCW15}
  10. Additional Info: Hoping i get accepted

8. Reason you should be accepted: I love playing Minecraft. I play by the rules, and I would like to know what Herocraft is all about. I know a little bit of coding(very minute amount).
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCW14}
  10. Additional Info: Hoping i get accepted. I currently play stronghold kingdoms which is the biggest MMO I have played. I use to play Xbox 360 multiplayer until I built my computer a month ago. I just got this itch for bigger and better MMO games. Very competitive when there's a place and time to be. I don't really have many hobbies besides playing games, watching anime, and messing with computers. I use to do martial arts but that was years ago. A part time college student and also part time at a movie theater, if you need movie suggestions you can always ask me.....and I think that pretty much sums up everything....I LOVE DOMO by the way. Okay, I swear that's it. :D

Runiczeal

TNT
Please tell me a little bit more about yourself. What kind MMO's do you play? What are some of your hobbies?

9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCW14}
  10. Additional Info: Hoping i get accepted. I currently play stronghold kingdoms which is the biggest MMO I have played. I use to play Xbox 360 multiplayer until I built my computer a month ago. I just got this itch for bigger and better MMO games. Very competitive when there's a place and time to be. I don't really have many hobbies besides playing games, watching anime, and messing with computers. I use to do martial arts but that was years ago. A part time college student and also part time at a movie theater, if you need movie suggestions you can always ask me.....and I think that pretty much sums up everything....I LOVE DOMO by the way. Okay, I swear that's it. :D