• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Valhalor Citizen Town App's

In-game name: IxUSAxI
Location or Timezone: Eastern Standard
How often do you play HC? I try to play as much as i can i don't really know how long i play maybe 2-3 hours a day
Have you been kicked out of other towns: no
Please list player Referral(s): Moejunur
Briefly note why you would like to join Valhalor: i am a new player and i am looking for a town with nice people to play with and talk to

In-game name: ShinyTyphlosion
Location or Timezone: My sleep pattern is so messed up, I might as well be in a different time-zone every day...
Age: When were you whitelisted on Herocraft? Erm, about 4 or 5 hours ago? :3
How often do you play HC? Been playing it for the past 4 or 5 hours...
What is your chosen Hero path/spec ? I'm a level 13 Caster now, and I think I'm gonna go with Wizzard
Have you been kicked out of other towns: Nope! :D
Please list player Referral(s): Well, theazian asked if I wanted to join this town when I said I was looking for a town if that counts.
Briefly note why you would like to join Valhalor: I want to make some friends on the server and be part of a community. Plus it's so lonely out in the wilderness...

In-game name: the_deamon_lord
Location or Timezone: United States of America
How often do you play HC: I try to play once every week
What is your chosen Hero path/spec: Healer
Have you been kicked out of other towns: No
Please list player Referral(s): Iarbobray and luke738
Briefly note why you would like to join Valhalor: I would like to join Valhalor because my friends play there and I like to be on a server with people I know.

kkj3

Wood
In-game name: your_kitteh
Location or Timezone: Norway, GMT +1
When were you whitelisted on Herocraft? More than a month ago, but lost network for a week, and forgot about the server
How often do you play HC? Roughly half an hour to one hour every day, will be playing more if actually manage to come into a township, where i am safe...
What is your chosen Hero path/spec ? Healer, lv 7
Have you been kicked out of other towns: Nope
Please list player Referral(s): None :S
Briefly note why you would like to join Valhalor: Because this seems like a all around good township with lot's of people and i think i can contribute with healing, building and generally making the town better.

kr1d3r22

Wood
In-game name: My in-game name is KR1D3R22
Location or Timezone: I live in Michigan.
Age: When were you whitelisted on Herocraft? about 2months ago and im 14years old now.
How often do you play HC? I try to play everyday.
What is your chosen Hero path/spec ? Im lvl 19 Warrior but when im lvl 50 i want to switch to craftsman.
Have you been kicked out of other towns: Yes my first one Halavar only because i was acting inmature on the forums trying to stick up for my freind but any ways never been banned at all.
Please list player Referral(s): Piptendo he suggested that Valhalor was a great town and i want to work with you guys and do some building.
Briefly note why you would like to join Valhalor: I want to join Valhalor because i heard it was a geat town as i said and im ready to help build basically help the community in Valhalor thank you for time guys. :)

MoeJunur

Staff member
Legacy Supporter 9
In-game name: My in-game name is KR1D3R22
Location or Timezone: I live in Michigan.
Age: When were you whitelisted on Herocraft? about 2months ago and im 14years old now.
How often do you play HC? I try to play everyday.
What is your chosen Hero path/spec ? Im lvl 19 Warrior but when im lvl 50 i want to switch to craftsman.
Have you been kicked out of other towns: Yes my first one Halavar only because i was acting inmature on the forums trying to stick up for my freind but any ways never been banned at all.
Please list player Referral(s): Piptendo he suggested that Valhalor was a great town and i want to work with you guys and do some building.
Briefly note why you would like to join Valhalor: I want to join Valhalor because i heard it was a geat town as i said and im ready to help build basically help the community in Valhalor thank you for time guys. :)

Sorry KR1D3R22, Valhalor can not accept you at this time, we have a policy, that we can not accept a person kicked from our sister town.

In-game name: chapterlost
Location or Timezone: i live in Texas
How often do you play HC? i have just started 10 minutes ago but i want to play as long as i can 5-6 hrs a day maybe
Have you been kicked out of other towns: no
Please list player Referral(s): piptendo
Briefly note why you would like to join Valhalor: me and my friend would like to both play but he got accepted in 10 ,minutes and i got accepted after a whole year (10 mins ago :3)and i was really wanting a good structured town with nice people to live in

Nadastorm

Legacy Supporter 1
^Did you not read what Moe said? Let me repeat it for you.

"Sorry KR1D3R22, Valhalor can not accept you at this time, we have a policy, that we can not accept a person kicked from our sister town."

First of all I'm sorry for my terrible grammer in advance because I had to write my previous post in a short amount of time so I couldn't check my grammer afterwords. Second I was trying to tell MoeJunur that my username is the_deamon_lord not the_demon_lord because I still haven't been added to the town region yet.