• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Valhalor Citizen Town App's

Demonishboy

Legacy Supporter 5
In-game name: Demonishboy
Location or Timezone: Eastern Timezone (North America)
Age: When were you whitelisted on Herocraft? Age: 15, I was Whitelisted October 7, 2011
How often do you play HC? I Have on it a lot sense I was whitelisted
Have you been kicked out of other towns: No, I haven't even been in on yet
Please list player Referral(s): Well AKILLYEZ asked me if I want to join and I said Yes i would.
Briefly note why you would like to join Valhalor: I think that it looks really cool. And I would be honored to be a part of it.

Kevin92896

Dirt
In-game name: Kevin92896
Location or Timezone: Eastern Timezone
Age: When were you whitelisted on Herocraft? 15 and yesterday, October 7
How often do you play HC? Well, I just joined the server, but I played for 5 hours yesterday and 3 hours today. Planning on playing longer, if I join a town.
Have you been kicked out of other towns: Nope
Please list player Referral(s): Akillyez
Briefly note why you would like to join Valhalor:I think I should join Valhalor because I was already given a tour of town and it looks amazing! It seems like a well organized city and it would be great if I was a part of it.

FuturizeHandgun

Glowstone
In-game name: FuturizeHandgun
Location or Timezone: Eastern Standard Time
How often do you play HC? I try to fit Minecraft into my Schedule so its about 1-2 hours a day.
Have you been kicked out of other towns: Nope.
Please list player Referral(s): MoeJunur
Briefly note why you would like to join Valhalor: I would like to join the town because it is very hard for me to find a place to settle at without getting killed or traped. I would also like to join to meet new people and learn more about Herocraft for when I start to get into to playing on the server constantly.:)

wizy1

Dirt
In-game name: wizy1
Location or Timezone: Canada, Eastern
How often do you play HC?: As much as possible, If I don't have homework or chores I'm on here.
Have you been kicked out of other towns: No
Please list player Referral(s): Demonishboy
Briefly note why you would like to join Valhalor: I have just recently joined the server and found this town while walking around. It seems nice and the mayor is very friendly. I would like to contribute to the town as much possible, given the chance. :D

wizy1

Dirt
In-game name: wizy1
Location or Timezone: Canada, Eastern
How often do you play HC?: As much as possible, If I don't have homework or chores I'm on here.
Please list player Referral(s): Demonishboy
Briefly note why you would like to join Valhalor: I have just recently joined the server and found this town while walking around. It seems nice and the mayor is very friendly. I would like to contribute to the town as much possible, given the chance. :D
Whitelisted: Oct 9

warplayer

Dirt
In-game name:
Location or Timezone: Southern California, PST
How often do you play HC? Every day since I joined. I play MC every day.
Please list player Referral(s): strongholdx
Briefly note why you would like to join Valhalor: Just joined Herocraft and I'm looking for a good town to get started in. I like your values and that it is about the community of players first. I love to collaborate with others! :)

MoeJunur

Staff member
Legacy Supporter 9
In-game name:
Location or Timezone: Southern California, PST
How often do you play HC? Every day since I joined. I play MC every day.
Please list player Referral(s): strongholdx
Briefly note why you would like to join Valhalor: Just joined Herocraft and I'm looking for a good town to get started in. I like your values and that it is about the community of players first. I love to collaborate with others! :)

Warplayer, please add your IGN and age!

MoeJunur

Staff member
Legacy Supporter 9
Cool, thanks for the reply, I will be back today around 2:00 PM CST, /msg moejunur and come to val, we would like to extend our acceptance to you to become a member of the Valley communities.

Ilsaja

Stone
In-game name: pawnednot0poned0
Location or Timezone: PST
How often do you play HC? I am planning on playing whenever i can. probably 5-6 times a week
What is your chosen Hero path/spec ?: unchosen as of yet, but thinking about being a caster
Have you been kicked out of other towns: no
Please list player Referral(s):
Briefly note why you would like to join Valhalor: need a place to live

Velvokay

TNT
In-game name: Velvokay
Location or Timezone: UTC/GMT -8/-7 hours
Age: When were you whitelisted on Herocraft? 17. ~April/May
How often do you play HC? Every other day.
What is your chosen Hero path/spec ? Caster
Have you been kicked out of other towns: No, this is my first town.
Please list player Referral(s): Moejunur
Briefly note why you would like to join Valhalor: Would like to live in a civilized area and a safe retreat for me and my valuables.

MoeJunur

Staff member
Legacy Supporter 9
In-game name: creator_perryman
Location or Timezone: East Coast
How often do you play HC?: i started playing more recently
Have you been kicked out of other towns: never
Please list player Referral(s): none
Briefly note why you would like to join Valhalor:I meet someone who was in this town and really help me out. I think this would be an awsome place to join.

Please complete the total app, there are a few items missed
when were you whitelisted?
What is your chosen Hero path/spec ?

In-game name: creator_perryman
Location or Timezone: East Coast
How often do you play HC?: No
Please list player Referral(s): AKILLYEZ, Demonishboy
Briefly note why you would like to join Valhalor: I am excited about joining Valhalor. Valhalor is an awsome town and the people are really cool. It is an awsome area with many things to do. And my profession is a Caster. :D

Jzel

Dirt
In-game name: jzel
Location or Timezone: Eastern Standard
Age: When were you whitelisted on Herocraft? About a week ago, and I am 13 years old.
How often do you play HC? Almost daily, at least 6 times a week. I play for about 2-5 hours each.
Have you been kicked out of other towns: No.
Please list player Referral(s): Uin513, jacobyoung
Briefly note why you would like to join Valhalor: I've had friends tell me this is a nice town, and I decided it could be a great place to start.