• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

valeri97's application

valeri97

Wood
Hello, this is my whitelist application.
  1. Minecraft In-game name: valeri97
  2. Location & Age: The Netherlands, age = 15
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): My MCbans reputation is 10. http://mcbans.com/player/valeri97
  4. Referral(s): Pie260
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: From one of my friends, Pie260
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes i have voted
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? I have understood both the End User License Agreement and the Terms of Service, and accept them.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I should be accepted because I am quite interested to play on your server, because it is a truly unique server with a good community. I am a quite talented builder when working on big projects, and know a lot of good building techniques. I own minecraft from version alpha 1.2.6 and I think that is a proof of experince. Also I surely want to join my friends on the server, Pie260 and hiniflop.
  9. Additional Info: I do have multiple IP's, one from the dutch ISP Ziggo and another one from the dutch ISP XS4ALL.
I also attached 3 screenshots of my aircraft I built on my server back at beta 1.3. Thats one of my better building projects.

Attachments

• screenshot1.JPG
    screenshot1.JPG
    109.8 KB · Views: 5
  • screenshot2.JPG
    screenshot2.JPG
    108.5 KB · Views: 5
  • screenshot3.JPG
    screenshot3.JPG
    131 KB · Views: 5