• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Vacation

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
So after a semester and a few headaches, I'm deciding that its in my best interest to go and work hard at school and renounce my dedicated time on Herocraft. I will still log in but not be as active (I'm leaning more on just leaving until vacation times as its no use to continue an addiction when theres work to do). Anyways, I am not leaving, just putting my time elsewhere and hopefully my situation at school can be better than getting less than a 3.4 GPA. Other than that, times are getting difficult and I'm finding it harder and harder to continue playing when there may be paying jobs out there.

Back to Herocraft and what this means: I'm probably going to loose my staff possition as guide (up to Kainzo & rest of staff) and KRS will probably end with this map and I'll probably just be a wanderer in Herocraft with heroes (maybe making a nice house in a dense forest). During the summer, I will not be able to log in all that much as I am going to be out of country for the next two months with unreliable internet.

I will remember what happened on Herocraft and I will always keep this server as the best Minecraft SMP server in the world. Adiue

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Shit happens - the map thing wasn't that big of a deal to me and we didnt lose much time on it, so no need to take it harshly.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
so, that's it? the project of KRS 2.0 is officially buried?
no. heres my update:

The current people of KRS can remake KRS if they wish to. I feel that KRS is made not of my intentions but is only possible by the people who helped make it. If it helps, there are a few people that come from the top of my head that I'd like to pass the torch of leading KRS to (remaking KRS or just the capital city of Rens, name change of course): deadandown, carmeops, pumpapa, dielan9999, ironee212, koromon3, dysprous, drastikos, ExtremelyCreamy (old citizen of Rens, way back when), cleavesteamboat. Current citizens of KRS and anyone else from other places that wish to join the new KRS when someone claims leadership are free to join and make a beautiful new Rens. I will not be taking part in the leadership role of the new KRS as I will be gone for 2 months and after that, I'll be taking 16 units so time will be very limited for games. I do hope that KRS is either continued or just disbanded and the people keep it in memory.

I'll still be visiting the forums from time to time..

Doreagarde

Legacy Supporter 5
Hey, I'm the least active mod on the server, but I'm still a mod. Do what you need to do, and HC will be waiting for you when you get back.

Apherdite

Queen Bee
I totally understand where you're coming from. I probably won't be on much either. Though I will still be the firm, molestery fist standing behind Kainzo and watching invisibly from a safe distance. I hope things go well and things become moderately less stressful :)

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Bit of a no brainer update: Decided that I can't get off this addiction as a map wipe just made me want to come back for more and improve my plans for the future kingdom of KRS. So I've been online for a while now, just prepping stuff for my real vacation starting next week. I probably will peek in if possible on a very laggy laptop on a very laggy connection for 2 months from the 20th. I hope to spend hours on minecraft again soon when I get back and I hope people lots of fun times.

And thanks for the posts above :D Keeps me reminded that people care about me :p

MessyJesse805

ICE ICE ICE!
Real life is much more important Gab.

We'll all miss you. Come back soon enough, but until then, good luck.

*Wave*

robacollver

Legacy Supporter 3
Bit of a no brainer update: Decided that I can't get off this addiction as a map wipe just made me want to come back for more and improve my plans for the future kingdom of KRS. So I've been online for a while now, just prepping stuff for my real vacation starting next week. I probably will peek in if possible on a very laggy laptop on a very laggy connection for 2 months from the 20th. I hope to spend hours on minecraft again soon when I get back and I hope people lots of fun times.

And thanks for the posts above :D Keeps me reminded that people care about me :p

Crappy laptops are not fun, for my first couple of months all I could play Minecraft on was a crappy dell with broken hinges. Good luck on your vacation Gab!

Drastikos

Legacy Supporter 3
Have fun Gab!
If you hit the beaches.. "Pics or didn't happen" please! lol

Long live King Gab!
Long live KRS! :cool: